chractersketch

Sidharth Singh rajput : A prince, he is a monster in the human form . People's of the city were shivered under him,  his aroma speaks danger. Girls go crazy over him,  because he was a Greek God of Ajmer,  every girl had a dream to marry him and become his queen.  But, he  had no interest in all this.  He spares no one, whoever crosses his path doesn't stay alive . He is over possessive about his things,  he hates sharing (what's his is only his) . Love his mom alot and respect his dad. 

Avneet singhania: she is from Punjab but  lived in rajasthan with her parents ,in  ajmer from childhood

Avneet singhania: she is from Punjab but  lived in rajasthan with her parents ,in  ajmer from childhood .  She is an angel,  a pure lovely angel.  She was an innocent girl, who know nothing about this cruel world,  that was the fault of her parents because they always protected her in the house. They were never allowed her to leave the house often that's  why she doesn't know about this bad world.  The second thing I  tell u about her that was her beauty,  which made any man go crazy on her.  Every girl  in the town were jealous of her and every men had a desire of her. Her beauty is a weapon which made a devil to go on her feets . She is a most beautiful girl of rajasthan and the most beautiful future queen of ajmer.

Mrighana singh Rathore : she is a princess of jaisalmer

Mrighana singh Rathore : she is a princess of jaisalmer . She is a pretty girl.  She is madly in love with sidharth and wants to become his queen from the school days . Guys,  she is a nice girl,  but when it comes to sidharth she can cross all the limits.  She wants to make him hers by hook or by crook.

Samrat Singh rajput : he is a cousin of sidharth and a best friend also

Samrat Singh rajput : he is a cousin of sidharth and a best friend also . Being with sidharth everytime.

Rudra Singh rajput and gaytri Singh rajput are parents of sidharth .

Rajvir singhania and Aayat singhania are parents of avneet.

Note one thing this is a story of 2021, not any purane zaamane wali khani