Sarnia Vs Demons/ immortals and 14 evil families

Chapter 1

Beginning of an old rivalry

It was just a normal school day at Northern Irish everyone was doing their regular routine, everyone is just hanging out talking to one another all of a sudden everyone at Northern heard one of their school mates scream everyone rush over and they saw one of their school mates dead one of the Northern Irish students asked who did this?

One of them said I don't know who did this but then they heard two familiar voices and the two people said we might know who did this.

when all of the students turned around and saw Devin Patterson and Tyler Warburton and they said Devin Patterson, Tyler Warburton what are you guys doing here? Devin Patterson said we heard the scream from Tyler Warburton's place so we rushed over as fast as we could when we got here we just saw the person leave this area one of the students asked did you see what he was wearing?

Tyler Warburton said we took a picture of the person who did this and dare we say he was wearing ST. Pats Viking high school shirt everyone at Northern Irish took a gasp! One of the students asked why would ST. Pats Vikings do this to us.

Devin Patterson said I don't know why they would do this to us but we need to strike back who's with me!? Everyone said let's do this.

So every Northern Irish students marched down to ST. Pats Vikings high school  when they got there Devin Patterson said ST. Pats Viking get your asses out here NOW! We need to talk all of you guys and girls so get your asses out here NOW!

So every ST. Pats Viking students went out to their football field and they saw every single Northern Irish students from past to present  and the leader of the ST. Pats Viking's Brock said what do you guys want.

Devin Patterson said one of your students killed one of our Irish students and that's where the battle lines are drawn you mess with one Northern Irish family you mess with the whole family so now we're challenging you to a fight to the DEATH "dah, dah, dun...!" every ST. Pats Viking's students gasp the leader of the high school Brock said you're on, at high noon Saturday be there! Devin Patterson and Tyler Warburton said we'll be there.