The Steam Powered Heroine!

Seriously, hear that song before reading. I don't know about you guys, but it hypes TF out of me!

Shout out to NagitosShoesOfficial for providing us with a cover art! You made an author's day a whole lot better!

Hello there, everyone! Welcome to another, VERY special chapter today! Some of you wanted to see a sequel, where we could see our favorite non-canon character, Steampunk, as a husband, and as a father. Well... ask and you shall recieve! I present to you the (possible) sequel for The Steam Powered Hero! *cheers*

God, this was such an awesome chapter to write, a hard chapter as well. For when you think about it, a possible new generation of My Hero Academia would be extremely in favor of the heroes, we have Class 1-A, Class 1-B, The Big Three, and a ton of other Pros around, (or at least I think so, maybe some of them will die in the manga, let's hope that doesn't happen) and I didn't even mention Midoriya and One For All, you have to really think hard about something that will happen where the heroes are in real trouble.

So here we are, my own little take on a possible sequel. Mind you, this isn't the official sequel for the Steam Powered Hero, it might become, but untill I am certain that anything I write here will be coherent to the original source (the manga) I can't simply write as I see fit, that would fall into the category of AU, and that's not something we want... right? And I don't think I can manage two stories, I've got my hands full lately...

So yeah, I hope you guys are happy with this single chapter for now... and I hope you like what I've come up with! As always, let me know what you think in the comments! I'd love to hear you guys opinion!

That's about it! Good reading!

~~~

It's an ordinary morning, like any other. The sun shines bright, the birds chirping outside, and the unmistakable sound of Punk Rock playing, the blaring alarm to wake her up in time.

A/N: Play the song while reading for maximum immersion ;).

It's a music themed bedroom, one might even mistake it for a certain Punk Rock girl's room when she was younger, the musical instruments, the album covers of various bands, this 'Rockin' vibe is a common theme throughout the bedroom. But other other than the musical theme, the room also has a few Steampunk decorations, gears, goggles, a costume, even a few gadgets.

She slowly woke up, her shoulders weight heavily, yawning as she stretched her arms, lazily looking around for her phone. It took a second for her to actually find the damn thing lost in the middle of the covers. When she finally grabbed the phone to turn the alarm off, she was alarmed! It's 8 AM and today is the big day!