Jaclyn Perry x Fem!Reader

(Jaclyn comforts you after Dabi makes an asshole move. That's basically the plot. I also highly recommend watching Ouran High School Host Club, it's a wholesome anime and every episode has a meaningful life lesson. I won't spoil it though, I'll just put the theme song above if you want to listen to it. I hope you like it!)

Feels Like Home

[FLUFF-ANGST]

"Oh sweetheart," You looked up from your phone to see your roommate, Jaclyn Perry, sympathetically watching you. "C'mere," She laid on your bed and patted her lap. You hesitantly rested your head there and let your hair sprawl over her fluffy unicorn sweatpants.

"You don't have to call me sweetheart." You muttered shyly. "I've learned that an act of kindness is stronger than even the sharpest sword." Jaclyn crooned, gently stroking your hair. "You're probably going to ask me to give you my phone, huh?" You guessed with a frown. Your roommate nodded in agreement. Much to your dismay, you handed her your phone and she gently put it on her nightstand nearby. "What happened?" She asked with concern written all over her face.

"My friend texted me that...that..." Your voice trailed off with shame. "Hey. Whatever happened, you don't need to tell me-" "Dabi cheated on me!" You interrupted unintentionally. Your tears scrambled down your cheeks at a faster pace.

"Bastard..." Jaclyn clenched her jaw and glanced lovingly at your heartbroken state. Her features softened with complete empathy and understanding. "I'm sorry you had to go through this. You deserve better, (Y/N). You're so selfless, entertaining, sincere, and bold...I don't know why Dabi would ever give someone like you up for another person." She apologized sincerely. You sniffled and blushed at the flattering words.

"Thanks..." You mumbled tentatively, "You didn't have to do this for me." She giggled softly and stroked your hair. "That doesn't mean I shouldn't comfort someone I care about. I'm always here for you UwU. I'll pull up my Netflix and we can watch some Ouran High School Host Club. It's my favorite anime, so my treat." Jaclyn babbled sweetly. "That sounds great." You replied with a smile.

"I think you'll like it, but I won't be mad or judge if you don't. Tamaki and Haruhi have this fun dynamic. I think you're going to love it as much as I do when we watch the first episode-" Her cheeks flush bright pink when you lean up to kiss her cheek. "Shit, I shouldn't have done that..." You mutter remorsefully. "No, no! It's fine, I feel the same way. I have for a while." Jaclyn assured you it was alright. "Really?" You gaped at her response.

She nodded and pulled up her parents' Netflix account on the small TV in your shared dorm room. "But I don't think you should rush into another relationship, considering what happened with Dabi. For now, let's just watch Ouran High School Host Club and forget all about him." Jaclyn advised. You relaxed and rested your head in her lap again, silently agreeing as the first episode loaded.