The beginning.

Pinky walks in "Hello Pinky, are you ready for tonight?" Pinky gasps. "B-Brain who are you texting?" Sobs Dont play dumb with me brain!! "W-What do you mean, Pinky..? I was just... Pinky let's just get ready so we can go on our date" Sobs again Brain how could you? And the baby's coming!" Brain starts panicking "Pinky no, it's not what it looks like!" "That's it, Brain!!!!!" Pinky sobs more "It's over!!!!" "Pinky no please listen!" "We're over" Pinky replies "Pinky NOOOO!" "GOODBYE" Brain runs away. He sobs. "Pinky!!" Then he slams the door and runs out the door to look for Pinky, but Pinky is no where to be seen. Sobs more "Pinky... Please come back..." He sighs, he is now in his room."I guess Brain doesnt like me anymore...." "Fine i don't need him!!!!" He walks back into the lab, crying. Pinky goes out of the window and leaves. "Well, looks like I'll just have to take over the world by myself!" Says Brain while wiping away his tears. Pinky finds Snowball. "Oh its not snowball, its a pile of thrash" He sighs. "Are you pondering what I'm pondering Pinky? Oh wait... Pinky LEFT" Brain exclaims. ."Poit, I have nowhere to go" Pinky walks back to the lab and knocks on the door. "Ugh, who could it be at this time of night, I'm TRYING to take over the world by MYSELF" Walks to the door and opens it "WHAT DO YOU WA- Pinky..?" "ZORT, hello Brain I do NOT forgive you i just need a place to stay" "I wil be gone as soon as i find a place!" He walks in. Brain says in a shaky voice, "Well.. I don't forgive you either! I'm only letting you stay because.. Well that's not important" "Now, don't BOTHER me while I'm trying to take over the world." Pinky turns away "I DONT NEED YOU BRAIN, I ONLY NEED A PLACE TO STAY I COULD EASILY FIND A PLACE BUT THIS IS CLOSEST!!!" "So im staying, NARF" He has angry eyebrows. He says in an angry tone "WELL I DON'T NEED YOU PINKY! I NEVER DID AND NEVER WILL" "Hmph" He looks annoyed, but sad at the same time, Turns away to wipe a tear from his eye "ALL YOU DO IS YELL, YELL, YELL WELL GUESS WHAT BRAIN, I CAN TOO!!!!" Pinky is angry Walks further in the labs He goes into brains room while he's not looking Then Brain turns towards where Pinky walked off "PiNKY?" "Where'd you go?!" "Hmmph, NARF" looks around looks at picture "Don't "NARF" at me!" Its pinky and the brain. "PINKY??" "narf..." saddly He runs out of Brains room "HMPH, FINE, be like that! I'm going to try to take over the world" He runs in pinkys room, locks the door and walks back to where he makes all his plans He sighs and starts writing a note to brain "So, Pin- No, I don't need this. I don't need Pinky." He murmurs to self "Maybe I do need Pinky..." 'Dear Brain, I have decided to leave once more i cannot hanndle this any longer i am Not telling you where im going, -Im going to snowballs house- Narf Goodbye, -Pinky' puts note down Goes out window Runs to Pinky's room "Pinky!! I'm sorry!" "Pinky...?" Sees the note "Goodbye" pinky says sadly "P-Pinky..?" pinky runs away "PINKYYYYYY!" Pinky gets lost "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" "Hello? Reads aloud "D-Dear Brain, I have decided to l-leave once more I cannot han-handle this any longer... I am not telling you w-where I'm going... N-Narf.. Starts sobbing "Hello??" looks arounf woods "P-Pinky.. If only I said something sooner.. You wouldn't have ran away..." Sobs more Says shakily "I-I have to go find Pinky.." He climbs out the window Pinky escaped from His head gets stuck "AH PINKY HELP- Oh wait.. Pinky isn't here.." Manages to pull his head from the window and gets unstuck Starts running off in the wrong direction thinking that's the way Pinky went Sharp exhale "PINKY?? ARE YOU OUT HEREE?"