1

He walked down the street to the training grounds book in hand, a sudden bump on his leg brought him back to reality, he looked down at the person.

"Ouchie!" The child was about 8 years old he turned to his left, then right, but no one seems to be with them a lost child he guessed.

"You alright?" He asked, and crouched down extending out his hand for them to take, they looked up and nodded.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Emi..." They answered he placed a hand over their head.

"Do you know where your parents are?" He asked they nodded their head.

"Mama and papa are at work so, I'm with my auntie." She answered.

"Emi!" A voice called out the man looked up, and when he did it felt like his whole world lit up he could feel his heart beat faster, and a smile curled up to his lips.

"Auntie (name)!" The child called out waving her hand, the woman ran towards the child and hugged her.

"Don't run off like that again." She said the woman looked up at him, and smiled his way lifting the girl in her arms who happily cuddle, on hers.

"I'm really sorry about the trouble she caused, and thank you for finding her." She said the man straighed up, and nodded his head.

His heart nearly stopped beating when he noticed a bump on her belly, the smile on his lips drop she's married and to make worst, she's with child.

"Oh, so you pregnant." He said before he could stop himself, the female turned to him and nodded her head.

"Auntie said she could have a girl, or boy." Emi said to him (name) covered her mouth with her hand.

"I'm sorry, Emi can be a bit... Talktive." She said.

"It's alright, congratulations your husband must be happy." He said  mentally slapping himself, what was wrong him!? Why can't he stop!?

"Auntie, doesn't have a husband." Emi said (name) turned to the small child, and shusshed her.

"Oh, your a single mother? What happen to your-" She blushed, and shooked her head.

"No, it's not like that." She said sitting down Emi (name) turned to the other children playing, and told her to play with them for a while Emi ran towards the children, then played with them.

"My friend she, and my brother wanted to have baby, but they couldn't so, I offered to be their surrogate mother." She explained to him he nodded in understanding, not all married couples can have babies so some resort to surrogate, or adoption.

"You must be a good friend, and sister to do this for them." He said to her.

"Thank you I'm (name), but you already know that." She said he smiled through his mask.

"Kakashi Hatake." He introduced himself shaking her out stretched hand.