Part 1

So, this story was started like a year ago but I never posted it to wattpad since I wanted it not to be connected to me but fuck it I write smut on this account so whatever enjoy

Anyway I didn't even bother to read it over imma just post and leave the shitty early 2020 writing for y'all :)

Warning: this story will eventually contain mpreg, but no descriptions of sexual activity. Just so everyone knows. It's only rated M because some people aren't comfortable with mpreg.

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel.

"You got bit by a spider?" Ned paused, processing this new information. "Can it bite me? It'd probably hurt, right? You know what, whatever. Even if it did hurt, I'll let it bite me. Maybe. How much did it hurt?"

"Spider's dead, Ned." Peter rolled his eyes. Ned clicked his tongue in distaste, but kept quiet. That is, until they reached the scene of the robbery from the night before. The destruction was unreal. The little corner store had huge strips of it missing, and the whole place was blackened with ashes and burnt bricks. The bank wasn't any better. The whole intersection was blocked with police tape. Ned stared at the ruins, his mouth agape.

"Woah. You were here?" He asked, his eyes wide with fear and amazement.

"Yeah," Peter said nonchalantly.

"You could've died." Peter didn't say anything more about it, and Ned quickly changed the subject. "Do you lay eggs?" Peter froze for a moment, but caught himself.

"What? No!" Peter exclaimed. He didn't think much of the question. Ned had been asking Peter about his abilities since he found out, and this was just another one of his odd questions.

A few days later, Peter began to feel rather... strange. He was tired, more tired than he should've been, and he felt absolutely nauseous. But Peter went to school nevertheless, which turned out to be a huge mistake. So, on Monday morning, 7:28 AM, Peter was in his first period class, which happened to be Intro to Computer Science. He shared this class with Ned, which usually made the class a little more tolerable. However, today it was just making it worse.

"Can you summon an army of spiders?" Ned questioned.

"No," Peter said flatly, stomach churning.

"How far can you shoot your webs? If I were you, I would go to the top of a building and just shoot them." The girl sitting in front of the pair, Paige, turned around and shushed them, glaring at the two teens. Of course, Ned kept asking questions, just quieter so Paige wouldn't get them in trouble.

"Can you talk to spiders? That would be cool. I wonder what a spider would say. Do you think spiders are smart?" Peter was seeing spots now, and he put his head down onto his desk. "Hey, are you okay?" Peter didn't respond. He couldn't respond, actually, due to the stomach bile climbing its way up his throat. "You look kinda pale, do you need to g-" Ned was cut off by a loud retching sound. Peter threw up the contents of his stomach, passing out after coughing up the last bit. Luckily, Ned caught him before he had the chance to land in his puddle of puke.

~

"Peter? Please wake up, c'mon." Peter groaned as he regained consciousness, putting his hand to his pounding head. "Pete?"

"Ugnnnah," Peter groaned, keeping his eyes shut tight.

"Kiddo, I know you're awake. Can you open your eyes for me?" Tony sounded like he was worried, which confused Peter. Why was he worried? What had happened? Suddenly it all came flooding back. Peter sat up abruptly, eyes wide. That turned out to be a mistake, because apparently he hadn't healed yet from whatever was wrong with him. Peter doubled over, groaning loudly.