1.0

Melo POV

I sat in the hospital room as Sa'nai slept and I was having skin touch with Keyon for the first time and I was just thinking about how I treated Nai I was wrong for treating her like that she deserve the world and I wish I could have done better I really miss my baby girl cuz these other females aren't like her they don't know how to support me like she did these bitches can't even fucking cook or clean. I really need her back and I know she's not definitely not gonna take me back after what I did last night. The door open and Jade walked in.

Hey. I said. She waved and walked over to the other chair.

Look I'm sorry about yesterday. I said.

I honestly don't care. She said.

Come on please just hear me out I ain't mean to snap at you like that I was just mad. I said.

I get She was being a asshole but you didn't have argue with her while she was labor the nurses where already tryna get her stress level to go down...she was stressing about everything because she felt like nobody cared for her. She said.

She knows Imma always be here for her. I said.

Well not last night she didn't and for you to tell her to break up with that man and then get a girlfriend and move in with the girl was wrong because She was happy almost threw her whole pregnancy until they broke up. She said.

I didn't think she was gonna actually do it. I said.

Melo you know she got a soft spot for you still. She said. I sighed and kissed Keyon forehead and handed him over to Jade.

I'll be back in a little. I said.

Where you going? She asked.

I'll be back. I said.
——
Sa'nai POV

I woke Key was crying which meant he was hungry or he just wanted to be held by me. But I opened my eyes and sat up and jade was sitting on the couch.

Where's LaMelo? I asked as she handed Keyon to me.

I don't know he handed Keyon to me and left said he'll be back. She said. I sighed and started feeding Keyon. After feeding Keyon for 30mins I burped him for about 10-15mins then melo came back with gifts

What's all this? I asked.

For you. He said.

Thanks. I said.

I'm sorry about yesterday. He said.

It's whatever lamelo you wanna go chase after your hoes I don't care your a grown ass man. I said.

It's not like that though Nani. He said.

I really don't care LaMelo do whatever you want. I said.

So gimme my shit back bruh if you don't care about what I'm tryna say. He said.

Take them like I don't care about the Situation anymore I'm tryna enjoy these moments with my son. I said.

Cuz I'm tryna fix this with you Sa'nai. He said.

Okay can it wait like I just had our son and all you wanna do is argue I don't wanna argue that's all you wanted to do the whole time we've been here LaMelo I'm tried I just had a baby stop. I said.
——
1 Week later...

I rubbed Keyon back as he cried because he had to get his shoots and he wanted to be held this is his very first doctor appointment since we've been in hospital and I texted melo a million times about today he didn't respond

Alright well you guys are all set to leave if you any questions call me I'm available 6am-8pm for calls. Dr.Avery said.

Thank you. I said after I got him in the car seat and left.

I know bubba it's okay. I said as he continued to cry as I walked to the car. I put him in the backseat and made sure he was strapped up safely. I made him a quick bottle and put a blanket under it as he drink the bottle then I got in front and drove home. When we got home he was sleeping.

As I walked to my door melo was at my door. I rolled my eyes and walked up to him.

What the hell are you doing here? I asked.

Where was you bro? He asked.

Keyon had a appointment I've been texting your ass all night about it but didn't answer so I went without you. I said.

I'm not finna miss my son appointment. I said as we walked in the house.

Whatever Sa'nai let see my son. He said.

Go wash your hands first. I said taking him out his car seat. He stretched out making my smile I kissed his cheek and gave him his pacifier. I put him in his swing and turned on the TV as melo walked in the living and sat down and picked up Keyon.

Man take this shit out his mouth. Melo said taking g the pacifier out his mouth.

LaMelo dumbass don't be bullying my son. I said.

My son not finna be sucking on no fucking pacifier all his life. He said. I rolled my eyes and put the pacifier in Keyon mouth as he started to whine.

Well when he's crying he's not always hungry he ether wants these or just wants to be close to me. I said.

Whatever anyways what you doing tomorrow? He asked.

Nothing I'm a mother and I don't anything. I said.

Let me take you out. He said.

No I'm good I'll never have time to get ready. I said.

Come on please Nani I wanna make it up to you. He said.

Melo no it's fine. I said.

Yes please I won't bother or asking you again. He said.

Fine but I don't know how imma do this because I need someone to watch him while I'm getting ready. I said.

I'll watch him. He said.

Okay what time? I asked.

Uhh like 10:30 so I'll just come at like 10:00 so you can get ready. He said.

Okay. I said. After a couple hours Melo went home after we gave Keyon a bath together which he really hates then I fed him and put him to bed and then I went to bed myself.