Drunken Mischief

The agency was oddly quiet as Ranpo sat at his desk, chair tipped backwards, feet on the desk. He had a sucker hanging out of his mouth. He was board so he decided to contact Poe, to see if he wanted to hang out.

             A buzzing noise erupted from somewhere in his room. Poe groaned in annoyance as he shifted in his bed, not wanting to get up. The buzzing continued. He decided to check to see who was interrupting his sleep, to his surprise it was Ranpo, Ranpo rarely contacted him first. The text read, hey Poe lets hangout. I'll be over there after work. Poe shot up from bed, Ranpo's going to be coming over? I need to clean, he thought as he rushed to his living room, where there was a pile of laundry on the floor.

            Ranpo arrived at Poe's house earlier than expected. Knocking on the door he waited for the taller man to answer. The door swung open to reveal a very nervous Poe, Karl hanging from his shoulder. Ranpo pushed past the male, entering the house he removed his shoes. As Ranpo entered, Poe noticed he was carrying something under his arm. Ranpo entered the living room, placing the box that was under his arm down on the floor, curiously Poe watched. The smaller male opened the box to reveal it's insides, pulling out alcohol. Poe's mouth gaped at the thought of drinking. He could never hold his alcohol. Ranpo turned to face Poe.

           "Are you ready to have some fun?"Ranpo inquired. Poe slowly shuck his head.

          "R-Ranpo, I c-can't drink." Poe stammered out. Karl crawling off of Poe's shoulder. Ranpo just smirked trying not to show his excitement.

          "oh come on Poe, it wont be that bad."Rampo stated as he set the alcohol on the table.

         A couple of drinks down and Poe could feel the affects. Ranpo sat on the sofa as Poe sat in a chair across from him. Poe felt himself more drawn to Ranpo then normally.

       "Hey Poe, why are you sitting so far away?"Questioned the smaller male. Poe was shocked by this question. He shrugged his shoulders in response. Ranpo frantically waved his arms, patting the seat next to him.

         "Come onnn." Ranpo whined. Nervously Poe got up and sat next to his companion. Karl was off somewhere sleeping. Silence passed between the two men, only the sound of their breathing could be heard. Poe started to fidget, shifting ever so slightly.

           "Ah, it's so frustrating." exclaimed Ranpo out of nowhere. Poe thought Ranpo was referring to his fidgeting so he stopped.

            "I wasn't referring to you, Poe." Ranpo stated as he turned to face the older man. Ranpo was getting closer to Poe. Too close for comfort Poe thought.

           "I find your fidgeting quiet adorable." The sentence escaped Ranpo's lips fast as he pinned Poe to the sofa. In a matter of seconds their lips fought for dominance. Poe was so shocked that Ranpo was kissing him, his heart felt like it was going to explode. Ranpo's tongue softly swept across Poe's lips begging for entrance. Poe slowly opened his mouth, allowing the other male entrance. A small moan escaped Poe as Ranpo took dominance. A small chuckle errupted from Ranpo as he heard the moan, not breaking the passionate kiss.

            The two men broke their kiss for air, gasping Poe looked into Ranpo's gorgeous green eyes.

           "P-Poe" Ranpo started staying close to him. Poe started to worry that Ranpo regretted the kiss, right as his thoughts were peaking Ranpo quickly pecked him on the lips once again.

            "Poe, I think I love you." Ranpo stated bluntly. Poe's thoguhts were spinning probibly do to the alcohol but mostly do to Ranpo's words. All Poe could do is nod in response. That, Ranpo took as a sing to continue. He closed the gap between them, placing his knee between Poe's legs, rubbing it on his crotch. Making Poe squirm and moan. Poe's hands rested on Ranpo's shoulders as his face redned. Poe was now a blushing, moaning mess as Ranpo continued rubbing his crotch. Ranpo's head resting in Poe's shoulder. He took the opportunity to bite down, drawing a larger moan from Poe.

             "R-Ranpo" Poe moaned out. Pleased with hearing his name, Ranpo bit down harder. Ranpo drove Poe crazy, every move he made had the older male a blushing and moaning mess. Ranpo managed to pull Poe's shirt off leaving him bear chested. He proceeded to leave little greedy love marks and bite marks on Poe's neck and chest. Poe couldn't keep his thoughts straight. Every so often hos mind would go completely blank. Poe was drooling ever so slightly do to all the attention he was receiving. Ranpo was working on Poe's nipples, sucking them roughly.

              Poe took a deep breath and did something that shocked not just him but Ranpo as well, He grabbed Ranpo;s crotch a little roughly. After the recoil Ranpo smirked. He playfully thrusted his hips forward into Poe's hand.

            "R-Ranpo" Poe said out of shock.

            "what? I thought you wanted it?" Ranpo's voice was laced with lust. Poe looked to the side nad nodded. Ranpo grabbed Poe's face and smashed their lips together once more. Something Poe didn't relies until the second kiss, Ranpo's lips tasted like sweets, he slightly enjoyed this. Their kiss was one of passion and lust. Ranpo's hand quickly palmed Poe's crotch, knowing he was close.

              Poe broke the kiss, needing air and moaning out. Ranpo stopped his hands work, looking deep into Poe's eyes. Ranpo grabbed the hem of Poe's pants, swiftly pulling them down to reveal his erection. Poe shifted nervously as he was exposed. With his hands Ranpo gripped Poe's manhood, shocked by the sudden contact Poe shivered. Poe thought it was not fair to be the only one exposed, He tugged at Ranpo's pants. At the request Ranpo took his own pants off, revealing is own erection. Poe tried not to gawk at Ranpo as he slowly got closer. Poe placed his hands around Ranpo's hips and pulled him closer, making the other male grunt. Poe wanted as much contact as ever. Their erections lightly brushed together, allowing moans to escape their lips. Poe's hips lightly quivered at the contact as Ranpo thrusted forward. Ranpo wanted Poe so badly, the friction they created drove him crazy.

            Ranpo greedily grabbed Poe by the hips, placing his member at the others entrance. He thrusted in roughly. Poe yelped at the sudden entry. He clawed at Ranpo's back trying to steady himself. Ranpo pulled out and thrusted quickly back in, causing Poe to gasp for air through his moans. The poet drove the detective crazy. Hist curly brown hair now clung to his face do to sweat. Ranpo found him just breath taking. Ranpo thrusted roughly as his grip tightened on Poe's hips, leaving red marks. Poe wrapped his arms around Ranpo's neck pulling him closer. Ranpo's hands snaked it's self around poe's throbbing member, pumping in rhythm to his own thrust. Poe's legs now wrapped around Ranpo's waist, trying to get as close as possible. Ranpo grunted in response.

            Ranpo's pace quickened if that was even possible. Feeling the end nearing he slammed into the poet as fast as he could. Poe practically yelledout Ranpo's name as the older man released onto Ranpo's hand and his own chest. A few more rought thrust and Ranpo released inside of Poe. Feeling the warm liquid filling him Poe blushed frantically, his mind still blank from his release. Ranpo bent down and kissed Poe, as he pulled himself out of the taller males entrance, earning a small whimper from his companion. He chuckled at Poe's disapproval.

           "I love you so much." Ranpo stated as he layed next to Poe, wrapping his arms around Poe. Poe smiled softly. Looking into Ranpo's beautiful green eyes.

            "I-I love you t-to Ranpo." He stammered out. Listening to Ranpo's rhythmic heart beat Poe drifted off to sleep. Ranpo soon fallowed suite.

-The end-