A Delicious Dinner Date

On A Wednesday Night, While Jai And His Brother Dennis Ride Their Skateboards To Papa's Pizzeria For Dinner, They Run Into Famous FNAF And Among Us Players.

Swan: Oh Hey There, Boys! I've Seen You Comment On Me And Gregory's FNAF Tattletale Gameplay Live Stream! How's It Been?

Jai: SWAN! GREG! I CANNOT BELIEVE IT'S YOU TWO!

Dennis: Well... Yes! Your Tattletale Game Live Stream Was Amazing! Hey... I Know! You Wanna Go Inside Papa's Pizzeria To Eat With Us For Dinner?

Gregory: Great Idea! I Actually Love This Place Cause It Has So Many Playgrounds, It Has A Bar, Pizza, And Animatronics, Just Like Freddy Fazbear's Pizza!!

Swan: Yeah. I've Been A Big Fan Of FNAF Since I Was A Kid... And Their Games Are The Best!

Jai: I Love Their Games Too! And... The Animatronics Scare Me... Whaddy'a Say? Let's Go Eat Pizza!

Jai And The Gang Go Eat Pizza Inside Papa's Pizzeria, And Play Inside The Fun Dungeon Playhouse. But One Nice Animatronic Came Over To Them.
Gregory: Huh? What Animatronic Is That? *presses the button*

*ROAAAAAR!*

Gregory: *chuckles* Wow, It's A Dinosaur Animatronic! How Cool.

Jai: Yeah. Seems Fun.

*beep*

Manager On The Voicecom: Papa's Pizzeria Will Close In 3 Minutes, So Pack Up And Go!

Jai: OH NO! We Just Ate And We Were About To Play Inside The Fun Dungeon Playhouse! What Do We Do?!?

*lights shut off*

Gregory: *runs away scared*

Jai: GREGORY! WAIT! *runs*

Swan: What's Going On?

Dennis: Hmmm... No Idea.