Gracias Por Econtrarme (Thank You For Finding Me)

They made their way into the apartment, dropping all the things they were carrying onto the kitchen counter to deal with tomorrow.

They kicked off their shoes as they made their way to the sofa, and Luisita let out an exaggerated sigh as she sat down, causing Amelia to laugh.

Luisita felt her braids against the sofa and she started to undo them. After the tiring, hot day, she longed to let her hair loose again.

Amelia tilted her head to the side, watching hetpr. "Here, let me," she said. She loved how Luisita's hair looked in the braids but she loved how it felt through her fingers more. Luisita sat up to turn her back to Amelia but Amelia turned her so she they were facing each other and took the braid from Luisita's hands, smiling softly at her as she took over the task.

Luisita's heart fluttered at the intimacy of it and her gaze softened as she watched Amelia concentrate. She could see something in Amelia's eyes now that she felt had been missing for a while. A calmness, a light. Luisita's eyes roamed adoringly over Amelia's face, her beautifully tanned skin, her freckled nose, her lips that were set at the beginning of a small smile. Amelia's curls were coming out of her bun a little and Luisita pushed them back softly, leaving her arms around Amelia's neck, causing Amelia's smile to deepen.

Amelia could feel the intensity of Luisita's gaze on her and she slowed down in her action, wanting to make the moment last. She never wanted Luisita to stop looking at her like that. And whenever their eyes met, their gazes only softened.

When Amelia eventually finished undoing the braids, she ran her fingers through Luisita's hair, smoothing out the crinkles and Luisita closed her eyes at the feeling and rested her head against Amelia's, letting out a sigh. She had been longing for Amelia to run her fingers through her hair all day. She moved her head to rest against Amelia's shoulder, allowing her to work her fingers through her hair easier.

"Are you tired?" Amelia whispered. Amelia was happy to just do this and fall asleep in each others arms if she was.

But Luisita answered by placing a warm kiss on her shoulder and shook her head. "Are you?"

"No," she replied and she felt Luisita smile against her neck.

Amelia closed her eyes, continuing to scratch Luisita's scalp lightly, enjoying her soft sighs of pleasure. There was no rush. Amelia loved the intimacy of this, and when everything happened slowly.

"Today was a good day, no?" Amelia said softly, eventually breaking the silence.

Luisita smiled, nodding slowly.

"Maria even ended up having a good time in the end."

Luisita hummed, pulling back to look into Amelia's eyes. She was glad about it, she wanted things to be okay between Maria and Nacho again but right now her thoughts were only on Amelia. And everything that had happened between them today.

"And you?"

"Me?"

Luisita smiled, playing with the curls at the back of Amelia's neck. "Did you end up having a good time too?" Luisita lips quirked up, "after your lonely guitar solo?"

"Uy, it was a lonely ukelele solo," Amelia rolled her eyes, shaking her head with a smile, "I don't think I can be with someone who doesn't know the difference."

"Hey," Luisita said indignantly, then grinning, "you're the one who wants to marry me."

Amelia laughed, raising her eyebrows. "Oh yeah? And what about you huh?" Amelia poked her in the stomach, mimicking her. "'Qué coño tía, que yo sí que me quiero casar contigo'."