Run Into Eachother - Jason Dilaurentis

Jason DIlaurentis x reader

Warnings: none

Word count: 824

Summary: Two old firends/crushes run into eachother after years

******************************************************************

Y/n was walking through town to clear her head after getting yet another text from A-. Stressed out from that and her senior year, having so much going on times like this she really missed having her best frined and crush to talk to. But would she be able to even tell him about A-. She didn't know, she couldn't ever keep something from him. Either he knew or she would say willingly. But he's not in town anymore, and who knows if he'll be coming back. When suddenly she bumped into a hard chest.

Y/n bent down to help pick up the stuff the person dropped because of her "I am so sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going and-"

"Its ok. . .y/n?" the man asked trying to get a look at her face

"Jason?" y/n said in more disbelief than anyhting after looking up at his face.

"Hey" Jason smiled shyly

"Hi" y/n replyed even more embarassed now

"We always use to run into eachother." Jason smiled at her remembering how many clothes ruined from spilled drinks because they wuold run into eachother

"Literally" she gave him a small smile

"Yeah"

"When did you get back" y/n asked wondering when he got back to town as they both stood up

"A-a couple days ago." Jason moved his hands into hispockets. "You-you look good. I mean- not that- I mean-" he stuttered trying to find the right thing to say. This use to happen around y/n when Jason wasn't drunk or high. When was actaully aware."You looked good before I left, but you look more grown up is what I mean."

"You two. You looked grown up before but you look more-"

"Sober?" he gave a quick side smile

y/n sighed before answering "I was gonna say more like how you were when you acted like the real you and not the cocky partier." she smiled at him with the smile that Jason knew all to well, she's telling him the truth but also teasing him.

"Thanks. Really, you were the only one that ever knew the not drunk or drugged up me. No one else cared enough to know me." Jason gave her a genuine happy smile

"I prefered the real you." y/n returned the smile

"Your to good to ever have been Alisons friend." Jason stated shaking his head lightly

"I don't know about that." y/n'ssmile fell instantly

"I know that for a fact." he said emdeaitly. Jason saw the look in her eyes and knew what she was thinking "you kept secrets but you never had any at the sametime. At least you never had any from me. You didn't bully anyone and you didn't laugh at people, and you get to know them before judging them."

"If I did, and listen to everything Alison said I would hate myself, hate who I am. I would never of talked to you either." she explained but she blushed a little at the last part.

"I know how Ali felt about me. And I'm glad you didn't listen to her, espeacially when it came to me." Jason wasglad she didn't do what Ali said.He probably would have died without her there to help him with everything.

"Can I be bold?" y/n asked looking nervous

"Please" Jason spoke egerly

"I didn't just want to make my own opipion of you. I liked you, like like-liked you. So spending time with you and you wanting to spend time with me. That was when I was, when I was happiest." y/n spoke truthfully and obviously nervous about telling him this

"Really?!" he said shocked and big eyed

"Yeah, sorry this is probably really akward for you now. I should go." she rambled starting to turn away to leave

"No, wait! Don't go." he reached out for her arm, catching it to stop her from leaving.

"Why? I just embarassed myself." y/n kept her glance on the ground hoping to hide her face which is bright red after her confession.

"You shouldn't feel that way" Jason insisted

"Why not?" y/ns voice trembled as she asked him a question where the answer will either be dissapointing or happy.

"Because I was in love with you back then. And I still am now." Jason took the leap and admitted his feelings. Feelings he's had since he met her.

"Really?!" she could almost feel her eye's pop out of her head. 'He liked me back!' was all she could repeat in her head.

Jason pulled her into him, y/n fell into his chest. Looking between eachothers lips and eye's before they both leaned in having a long over due kiss.

"Does that answer your question?" he asked in a low whisper

"Very much so, yes. I love you to just so you know." she whisphered back before giving a light laugh