Melo- Me + Melo=🤫

Back story: You live in North Carolina with your bestfriend, Sienna, your brother, Jalen Green, and his "annoying" bestfriend, Lamelo Ball. Currently, Sienna is in California visiting her long distance boyfriend (and your longtime other bestfriend) Bronny leaving you with your brother and Melo's big annoying ass.

I was sitting on the couch in the living room when Jalen and Melo came into the living room. "Hey rugrat" Melo said pushing my head. "Bro stop, Jalen get yo horse before I get him" I said bucking at Melo. "Cause if I get him, I'm going to jail." I side eyed Melo. He laughed.

"Can y'all be around each other for two seconds without fighting" my brother said sitting down. "I'm the victim, I don't fight her. I just wanna love the lil baby" Melo said in a baby voice wrapping his arms around me to hug me. "STOP TOUCHING ME" I said pushing him. He tripped over a floor pillow and fell to the ground.

Sometimes I can't even believe I have a crush on this nigga. He work my last nerves but he's just so cute from his SMILE to his hair and his whole fac- I sound like a simp bye-.

"Aw hell nah" he said grabbing my leg making me fall to the floor taking me out my thoughts. I fell on top of him and we looked each other in the eyes for like 3 seconds MAX and girl I definitely felt them heartbeats and waterfalls, there's no way he didn't feel them too. Melo rolled us over and pinned my arms down.

"You always doin sum y/n" he said and I felt my face getting hot. "Melo I'll whoop yo ass let me go the fuck wrong wit you" I said struggling to get loose. He laughed and pressed down on my wrists harder. I seen Jalen roll his eyes out the corner of mine.

"If you let me go, I'll do your laundry for 3 weeks" I said getting irritated. He let me go and I smacked the back of his head. "Sike I lied bitch do yo own dirty laundry" and I went to the bathroom down the hallway to catch my breath after that heated moment.

"Y/n we going to run some house errands we'll be back" I heard Jalen yell as I was still in the bathroom. I ended up taking selfies because why not. "Alright" I yelled back finally getting the house to myself. About 2 minutes later I heard the garage open and I came out the bathroom and went to the kitchen to get some juice.
(We drink cranberry on this side hoe)

I facetimed Sienna to see what she was doing. "Hey bestieeee" I said when she answered the phone. "Heyyy babygirl" she said. "What you doin" I asked. I miss her so much she been gone for a week now.

"Getting ready to go somewhere, I have no idea where because Bronny won't tell me anything, he just said dress nice like...okay?" she said rolling her eyes.

"Girl stop complaining and finish getting ready" Bronny yelled from somewhere. "Bronny don't be tryna tell my bestfriend what she need to be doing" I said laughing. "Y/n shut up" he said.

"Anyways Sienna let me tell you bout this nigga Melo and what he did today" I said walking up the stairs. "Girl anyways what else is new? That boy like you. DUH." she said rolling her eyes

"Well I hate him" I said walking back to my room sitting in my desk chair."Girl bye you know you love that boy" Sienna said.

"And do because me plus Melo equals an orgasm" I said doing the period motion. "EWWW Y/N YOU NASTY" I heard Bronny yell through the phone. "Oh please shut up Bronny" I said rolling my eyes.