The Feature Presentation

It happens in an instant. A villain attack occurs and two UA Hero Course students are stuck in the middle of it...

Quite literally.

"Watch out!" Deku, Izuku Midoriya, shouts grabbing the hand of his classmate and fellow hero-in-training, Earphone Jack (Kyoka Jirou). He pulls her out of the way of a quickly flying manhole cover. The two roll on the ground for a moment, their hands still holding onto each other. As they get up, they stare at the villain behind this catastrophe.

Dressed in a red jumpsuit, with cartoonish images of glue bottles sewn all across, an orange cap rests at the top of their blue head of hair. A pair of red glasses frames their grey eyes, and a purple cape flows behind them. "Bahaha! You heroes are no match for the Cupid of Pain, Glue Maskman!"

"Why's this guy acting like one of those super old tv villains?" Earphone Jack asks, as she and Deku get up to their feet.

"I'm not quite sure. It could be any number of things, whether it be an unintended vocal trait coming from his quirk, it just being his personality as a whole, or even just what he thinks a villain should act like. I mean, lots of heroes try to keep up that sort of mentality, where they act like the fictional heroes of old-"

"It was rhetorical, moptop." Earphone says dryly, getting Deku to stop talking.

"R-right. Sorry." The greenette responds, as the two return focus to the villain.

Glue Maskman looks at the two with a sinister smile, before his face turns to confusion. "Wait... You two aren't supposed to stick to each other! It's supposed to be my objects of pain!" He shouts, pointing angrily at their hands.

The two hero students look at him in confusion, before looking at their hands. Sure enough, the right hand of Deku and the left hand of Earphone Jack are stuck together, a blue adhesive keeping them stuck together. 'W-W-W-W-WHAAAAAAAAT?!!" The two shout as one as they try to separate their hands.

"Let go, Midoriya!" Earphone Jack shouts, pulling her hand as hard as she can.

"I-I'm trying! M-my hand is stuck in my glove too! I-it must have seeped through!" Deku panics out his response, his not-sticky hand trying to tear the glove off of his other hand.

"ARRRGH! You two ruined my whole plan!" Glue Maskman yells in frustration, the two students continuing to try and shake apart as they focus on his words. "I was going to pair people with heavy objects and take their stuff when they were unable to move! This is ruining everything! Ughhh, doesn't help that my quirk only lasts for about six hours..." The villain slumps down, the two teenagers looking at him with disappointment. "...I might as well just get out of here and wait for night hours to strike again. See if the factory has anything..."

"He's seriously just a pickpocket? The guy threw a manhole cover at me..." Earphone complains dryly, before focusing back on her hand. "Wait, that means I'm stuck holding your hand for six hours?!" She shouts back, a small blush on her face.

"I-It can't be that long. B-Besides, maybe he can tell us how to remove it quicker if we beat him!" Deku muses, before turning to face the villain... Or at least where he was. Where Glue Maskman was, is now empty air, as people are stuck to various objects around them. "Eh... Eh?! H-He escaped!" Deku slumps his head, hanging it in disappointment.

"Man... This is just perfect. Aizawa takes everyone into the city for a lesson on patrols, and of course we end up getting stuck to each other." The violette Hearing Hero whines, kicking at the manhole cover that had been thrown at her. "And for Six Hours, nonetheless. Ugh, why did I follow you to the sounds of disturbance?"

Izuku, falling out of his Deku personage, looks at her in confusion. "Actually, yeah. W-why did you follow me? Everyone else just shook their heads and c-cursed my luck." The greenette says, causing Kyoka (her too falling out of the so-called "heroic state of mind") to look away from the boy.