💚Grandma Ko.💚

Izuku looked around and sighed. He had to go to work but don't want to cause anyone any problems. An idea hit his head and he smiled. " Y/n get dressed, you're meeting someone! " Y/n looked at Izuku with curious eyes. " Who am I meeting, Daddy?" Izuku just smiled and said. " Someone super duper nice! " Y/n smiled and ran into her room. 

Now that Izuku thinks about it, his apartment is quite small to be raising a little girl in. " I have to fix that soon..." He grabbed Y/n's tiger bag and smiled. She begged him for it after they left the zoo. To be honest he was considering a child leash but then realized that it was his fault she fell.

While he was thinking Y/n was putting on an onesie. She wanted to be like Pro Hero Dyamight. Well Katsuo's dad, after he saved her she started to idolize him. Well as studying his moves, and how he used his quirk. Father like daughter, I guess. She finished putting the onesie on and smiled. She looked at her hair and glared. She hated her hair, it looked just like M/n's it made her mad just by looking at it. Oh well, Izuku wasn't going to allow her to dye it. 

She put an explosion-themed boy in her hair and walked out to see Izuku mumbling. Y/n smiled and tapped Izuku's leg. " Daddy, I'm ready to go! " Izuku smiled and picked her up. " Let's go!" Y/n then yelled. " BEYOND PLUS ULTRA! " Izuku chuckled and went to the car. 

They pulled up to a small house painted green and Izuku got out. " Who's house is this Daddy? " Izuku just smiled and took her little hand in his. He walked up to the door and knocked. A few crashes were heard and a green-haired woman answered the door. She had a few white and silver hairs but it didn't make her look too old. 

" My baby! you didn't tell me you were visiting!! " She was just about to hug him when she caught sight of Y/n. She blinked and looked down at her. " And who are you? " Y/n smiled and said, " My name is Y/n Midoriya, Ma'am. " The woman's eyes sparkled as she looked at her. " YOU HAVE A BABY!?! AND YOU NEVER EVEN TOLD ME? IZUKU MIDORYIA! " Izuku sweatdropped as the women kneeled. " Call me Grandma Ko! " Y/n's smile grew and she hugged Grandma Ko. 

Izuku smiled and said. " I kinda need you to watch her while I do hero work. " Grandma ko smiled and nodded. " Of course! I love my little bean! " Ko looked at Y/n again and asked Izuku." Why is she so small? " Izuku sighed and said. " I don't know, she may have been born early or it may just be in her DNA. "Inko nodded and then asked. " Why is she wearing Katsuki's hero costume? " Izuku smiled. " He saved her two days ago from some tigers at the zoo. She started to idolize him as I used to do. " Inko nodded and grabbed Y/n's bag. " I'll be back around five. Bye Mom, Bye Sweetheart! " Y/n waved as he drove off. 

Inko turned to Y/n and asked. " Do you want to bake some cookies? " Y/n smiled and walked inside with Inko. Inko set the bag down in Izuku's old room and lead Y/n towards the kitchen. She smiled at her and asked. " Do you have a quirk? " Y/n smiled and nodded. " Yup! I can make green electricity from my body, be super strong and fast! " Inko's eyes widen, it sounded a bit like Izuku's but what was the mother's quirk? 

Inko quickly smiled and got the step stool. " Okay, I have some pre-made cookie dough I was going to use tomorrow. We can make hero-themed cookies! "Y/n suddenly had an idea popped in her head. " Can we also make cupcakes? " Inko's eyes sparkled and nodded. " We can make tiny cookies to go on top of the cupcakes. It can be the top 10 heroes! "

Y/n nodded and they started to shape the cookies. " So, Deku is number one. Dymanight is number two, Shoto is number three, Uravity is number four, Froppy is number five, and um we can do an Erasure head and All might! There's the bird hero, Red Roit and Toga but she's a villain. " Y/n didn't know most of them but just smiled. " We can do them! After all, it's just cupcakes. " Inko nodded and they put the cookies in the oven.

Inko put the white frosting into 10 bowls. " We need to make the colors! Here, let's make the dark green first. " Y/n nodded and grabbed the food dye. Inko nodded and said. " Four drops, then stir. " Y/n nodded and added the amount. It turned to a light green making her frown. " Perfect! We can use it for Froppy! " Y/n's smile returned and Inko smiled. " Let's do the dark green, seven drops. " Y/n added the drops and stir seeing the dark green she smiled. " I did it! " Inko smiled and nodded. " Want to do the red now? We have to have two.  "

Y/n nodded and placed the green down. Inko handed her the food dye and said. " Five drops, and stir." Y/n nodded and added the amount. Inko held the bowl and Y/n stirred. Her eyes sparkled as they created a light red. " Perfect! We can use it for All Might and Red Riot!" Y/n nodded and Inko smiled. " Add eight drops to this one. " She handed her a bowl and Y/n did the drops. She stirred and her eyes sparkled when it created a dark red. " Perfect! That can be used for Shoto's red half." 

Y/n smiled and grabbed the yellow. She added two drops and Inko smiled. She stirred it and it created a blonde color. " Perfect Bean! This can be used for Dymanight and Toga! " Y/n smiled and grabbed the pink. " Add three to this bowl and seven to that bowl. " Y/n did what she was told and then stirred. It created light pink and dark pink. " That's for Uravity! " 

" We need to make purple and a dark blue. " Y/n nodded but saw no purple. She grabbed the blue and added seven drops to the frosting. She stirred and it created the dark blue. Inko smiled and said. " Put three drops of blue in the frosting. " Y/n did what she said and was about to stir when Inko handed her the red coloring. " Add two drops of red. " Y/n added the red and Inko smiled. " Stir. " Y/n stirred and saw a very light purple. " We only need one more frosting. Add three drops of black to the white frosting but leave one bowl white. " 

Y/n added the black frosting and stirred. She placed the bowl down and smiled. She looked over at Inko to see she already frosting the cookies. Inko smiled and grabbed plastic bags. " I'm going to do this part alone, okay? " Y/n smiled even though she felt like frowning. Inko smiled and frosted the cupcakes.

 Y/n watched as she put them together and sighed. She wandered off not wanting to be there anymore. She went inside Izuku's old room and saw it was bare only a small computer in the corner. She powered on the computer to see a video pop up. She watched the video but then it crashed. 

She walked out to see the cupcakes were done.

Inko smiled at Y/n like she never left the kitchen

Inko smiled at Y/n like she never left the kitchen. Y/n put a smile on her face and grabbed the tuber were from Inko. Inko smiled then there was a knock. Inko left Y/n alone once again and she looked at the cupcakes with a sad smile. She wanted to help more, after all, she just did the frosting color. Nothing else.

Izuku walked into the kitchen to see the smile. What was wrong? He would never know, he knows that Inko was nice right? Izuku put a smile up and grabbed her. " I Am Here! " Y/n smiled and handed him the cupcakes. " Grandma Ko made these! " Izuku's brows furrowed, Inko said they made it together..." Grandma Ko said you helped. " Y/n looked down and Izuku smiled. " I love them, thank you. " Y/n smiled that fake smile again. 

They left and Izuku asked. " Didn't you help with the cupcakes? " Y/n looked out the window. " not really, all I did was the frosting color, she didn't let me do anything else. " Izuku nodded as he drove, he didn't know why she was upset. Did she want to do more?  Why didn't Inko let her do more if she asked? Wait, did she even ask?