💚I'll keep you, no matter what💚

Y/n woke up and tried to rub her eyes. She couldn't move so she opened them to see red hair. Dabi? What happened? She suddenly remembered what happened yesterday and sighed. She hugged Dabi and Dabi opened an eye. " What are you doing, Sweetheart? " Y/n just hugged him tighter, he was always there for her.  Even when they first met, he was the reason she survived so long with them. 

Flashback

I was walking around the hide-out, Toga kept appearing out of no-where... Y/n was too shy to talk to the kids and the adults thought she was too soft or too weak to keep her. She was talking with Kiri and smiled. " Thank you..." Kiri nodded and he knew he had a soft spot for her. Kiri thought of her as his child, he was the only one without one after all. Only he knows who her father is. Aoi pushed her slightly and walked away. 

Y/n never did anything about it but that would change soon. Today was her birthday after all. Y/n felt herself get anger by the second and she mumbled. " Don't push me. " Aoi stopped and smirked. " Or what? You're going to cry and hope someone saves you? Princess. " Y/n's eyes burned with anger and she felt some power surging through her. " Don't call me Princess. " Aoi stook a step towards her not seeing the light green marking appearing on her skin. " What would happen if I don't? Princess. " Y/n lifts her hands and shot something out of her palm. her eyes widen as Aoi was thrown against the wall, green lighting surrounds Y/n. Her finger was broken and she winced in pain. 

" She has a quirk..." Touya's eyes widen and Toga's eyes turned into hearts. " it's like my Izuku's quirk! " Tomura looked at Y/n and scratched his neck. " How long since you have that power?! " Aoi groaned and said. " Okay, so the princess, has some bite to her bark. " Y/n made eye contact with Kiri and he sighed. " She just got it. " Tomura scratched his neck faster and said. " Who's your father?! " Y/n looked down and handed him the note. Tomura looked at it and said. " I can't read it! Dabi 1 read it! " Touya sighed and grabbed the note. 

"Her mom left her, and Izuku Midoryia is her father. "  }Tomura glared at Y/n and said. " We have been housing a hero's kid?! " Tomura's eyes widen and he smirked evilly. " I have a perfect idea. " Toga hugged Y/n close and shook her head. " No! She's too cute to be a villain. She would be cuter with some blood on her..." Ketsueki grabbed Y/n from his mother and hugged her. " No. She will stay! " Touya covered his mouth and kept his laughs from coming out. 

Tomura glared at the Togas and sighed. " Fine, we will do a vote! Who wants her to stay? " Toga, Kestsueki, Touya, and Kirigiri put their hands up. Tomura glared at them and said. " Who wants her to leave! " Tomura raised his hand and Aoi did too. Tomura looked at Dabi and said. " Stay or leave?! " Dabi looked at his dad and said " Stay. "  Tomura glared at the girl between the togas. " You're staying brat. " 

Y/n smiled and Toga squeezed her cheeks together. Y/n was getting irritated as the Togas clung to her. Y/n then shocked them both and they fell. Kiri looked at the three while the Todoroki's laughed at them. Kiri looked at her injured hand and Dabi said. " I'll lead her to the nurse's office while you get the bandages. " Kiri nodded and Touya raised an eyebrow. 

Dabi leads her to the nurse's room and looked at her finger. " Does it hurt? "  Y/n rolled her eyes and said. " No of course not. I just broke it and it doesn't hurt. " Dabi smirked and said. " Awe does the Sweetheart has some backbone? " Y/n rolled her eyes and said. " Don't call me that. " Dabi opened the door to the room. " Listen, you need to learn how to fight or you'll be dead meat girly. " 

Y/n looked down and said. " Okay so? " Dabi sighed and said. " I'll get my Dad to train you and I'll protect you till then K?"  Y/n looked at Dabi with curious eyes. " Why would you do that for me? " Dabi smirked and said, " So I can be a hero for once. Your hero. " Y/n smiled and Kirigiri showed up with bandages. 

Flash black ended

" Are you going to get up? " Y/n hugged him and shook her head. " No, I want to hug my hero. " Dabi's eyes widen with a blush spread across his cheeks. " Y-You still remember that?! " Y/n smiled and sat up. " Of course! " Touya leaned against the door while keeping the two Togas from entering. " I ship them. " Toga glared at shook her head. " No! Ketsueki is perfect for her. " Touya rolled his eyes and shook his head. " No. He's crazy! " 

Y/n pointed to the door and Dabi sighed. " You want to go home? " Y/n's mood dropped and looked away. " I-I don't know..." Dabi hugged her again and said. " He's your Dad and he probably knows you're here. He'll apologize and cry. He is a big crybaby. " y/n laughed while tears fall from her eyes. " okay..." Dabi frowned even though she only shows her 'soft' side to him. He hates seeing her cry, it just doesn't suit her. Dabi wiped her eyes and smiled. " Don't cry, it doesn't suit you, Sweetheart. '' Y/n nodded and hugged him once more. " I guess I should go home..."

Dabi smiled and opened the door. Togas fell and Touya stared at Dabi. " So, when are you two going to kiss? " Dabi rolled his eyes and closed the door behind him. " Not happening Dad..." Y/n got changed and walked out to see breakfast ready. " You have to eat before you leave. " Kiri said and Y/n nodded. She sat down and began to eat. 

Kiri waved by as she left. Tomura glared and mumbled. " Why do you all like her so much anyway?! " Touya rolled his eyes and said. " Because she's an angel. "Toga smiled and nodded. " She's amazing! " 

Y/n crawled through her window to hear voices. " Has she came back yet? " She then heard Izuku's panicked voice. " No! Maybe I should get a tracker... I know she's safe but does she hate me? " She identified the voice to be Shoto and then another voice showed up. " She doesn't fucking hate you. Stop being a goddamn crybaby. It's your fault for calling her a villain. "  Y/n's eyes sparkled as she heard Katsuki's voice. She ran out of her room and jumped onto his back. Katsuki's eyes widen as she climbs on his shoulders. " I like Mr.Katsuki better. " Shoto's eyes widen and he saw Izuku's river tears. " I'm so sorry!!!! I shouldn't have-" Y/n had a dark look in her eyes. " Call me a villain? A thief? A bad person? Hitting it and quitting it? Getting mad because you hit it and quit it? " Shoto's eyes widen and Katsuki's eyes widen as he stopped a laugh. He held her legs and whispered." I love this kid. "

Shoto saw Izuku's pale face and he froze. " Y-Yeah...I'm sorry, I shouldn't have gotten mad and they didn't get hurt. You never got hurt there and I may have been a horrible father. " Y/n looked at him and played with Katsuki's hair. "Horrible, terrible, mad, angry, bad, deadbeat, asshole, bitch, jerkface, douche-bag, ass, sperm donor-" Katsuki nearly dropped her from laughter and Izuku was now sulking in a corner. 

Y/n grabbed his hair not dealing that Katsuo was there and was laughing with Katsuki. Shoto looked at her and asked. " Can you insult my father? " Izuku nodded and said. " Okay, so I have been a terrible father but please forgive me!! " Y/n held onto Katsuki's hair and sighed, " Why should I?! " Bakugo sniffled a laugh, and Izuku panicked."I-I am here! " His face turned into All Mights and everyone burst into laughter. Shoto chuckled slightly and Y/n said. " Fine...but call me a villain one more time and I'll show you one. " Bakugo looked at Y/n and said. " When are you going to get down? " Y/n looked down to see Katsuo and shook her head. " No, and why are you three here anyways? " 

Bakugo groaned and said. " Deku was being a goddamn crybaby saying his baby ran away. His baby hates him. " Y/n nodded and smiled. " Oh yeah, Mr.Shoto Touya says hi. " Shoto nodded and asked. " How's Dabi? " Y/n smiled, " He's good!" Bakugo grabbed Y/n and threw her to Izuku. " We are leaving. " Bakugo took Katsuo's hand and dragged him out. Shoto walked out after him and Izukunlooked at y/n. " Please forgive me.." Y/n smiled and Izuku hugged her. " I'll keep you, no matter what! " Y/n hugged him and said " Promise? " Izuku nodded and said, " Promise! "