💚Christmas Eve Party💚

💙= Thank you for all of the votes!

Izuku looked at the sleeping child and shook her quietly. " Y/n, N/n, Sweetheart please wake up. " Y/n groaned and flipped over. Izuku sighed and opened the curtains. Y/n groaned and rolled over. Thud! izuku looked over to see Y/n on the ground with the blanket on top of her. Izuku picked her up and said. " We have to go to the Christmas party..." Y/n titled her head. " What's Chrismas? " 

Izuku's eyes widen and he smiled. " Chrismas is where you get presents from Santa. You spend it with loved ones and friends. " Y/n nodded and Izuku got out an outfit. " Here's your costume...please get changed. " 

Y/n walked out of her bathroom and saw Izuku in a matching Santa suit

Y/n walked out of her bathroom and saw Izuku in a matching Santa suit. " Daddy? Why are you dressed like Santa? " Izuku smiled and picked her up. " Because it matches your costume! " Y/n smiled and then asked. " Daddy, why don't you have a wife? Everyone has one except you..." Izuku's smile fell and he said. " I was going to marry a woman before you were born. She ended up cheating on me. A year after that I had you. " Y/n nodded and Izuku walked downstairs.

" Whose house are we going to? " Izuku climbed inside of the car and Y/n buckled herself. " Shoto's, he always hosts the Christmas parties. " Y/n looked down and asked. " Can I give presents to Dabi, Touya, Himiko, Ketsueki, and them? " Izuku paused and sighed. " Sure, but we will leave it at the door with a note. No going in to see them or else I will end up doing my job. " Y/n's smile grew as she played with the green heart. " Yay! " 

Izuku's heart melted but it stopped when he heard Bakugo's road rage. " YOU GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKER! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO DRIVE. GET OFF YOUR PHONE! '' He quickly drove past him and Bakugo yelled. " DEKUUUUU!!!" Camie hit his head and Izuku pulled into Shoto's driveway. 

Y/n got out of the car with Izuku's help and they rang the doorbell. Momo opened the door with a warm smile on her face. " Hello, glad to see you could make it. Please, come in. The kids are playing in this room, Y/n. " Y/n smiled and walked into the room. Everyone was in different costumes, Emiko was a deer. Rai was an elf and Akari was matching him. Hatori was wearing a Santa-themed costume, matching her own. Akio was a snowman and Akane was a snowflake. 

A few moments Katsu came in with a Santa-themed costume as well. Katsuo looked at everyone and said. " I have a plan. Care to join me? " Katsu looked around trying to keep cursing to a minimum. Y/n smiled and nodded. " Sure, I'll help. What's your plan? " Akio smiled and Emiko cheered. " I want to help too! " Katsu looked around and said. " You all are helping, even flame brain. " Hisoki looked at Y/n and walked behind her. Emiko was clinging to her like always so it didn't seem too weird. 

Katsuo smirked and explained the plan. It was a wicked, evil, unruly plan but it seemed like fun. Well, for them at least not the person they are doing it to. 

Izuku looked around as everyone smiled, sober. Not a drink around but then among the males it went silent. " Who's doing it this year? " Izuku was confused and Bakugo walked away. " Hell no! I did it last time. " Kirishima sighed and frowned. " I know this isn't very manly but I don't want to either..." Denki looked at them and said. " Last I did it, I went brain dead! " Shoto looked at Izuku and said. " You're the new Dad so why don't you do it? " Izuku looked around to see Iida talking with the girls. " W-What are you all talking about? " Shoto said the four words every Dad dreads. " Who's playing Santa. " 

Izuku's face paled as they stuffed him inside of a fatsuit. Izuku couldn't breathe properly when they put a white beard on his face. They put in a white wig and Momo put some blush on his cheeks. " You can walk, right? " Izuku walked around the room hoho'ing. 

Y/n finished setting up the rope and Hisoki stepped by her. " Are you sure you want to trap Santa? " Y/n smiled and nodded. " Yeah, besides it gives me something to do..." Hisoki sighed and looked at Emiko who was getting her fire animals to set up some ropes. Katsu was watching everyone's work as he sat down on top of a table. Y/n looked around in the adult's room to see no Izuku. " Where did my Daddy go? " Hisoki looked and noted. " No Dads are there. Only moms and Iida. " Y/n's eyes sparkled and she ran out. Katsu sighed and Hisoki walked after her. 

" Mr. Iida! Mr.Iida! " Iida looked down to see Y/n's bright smile. A pink-haired girl smiled as Iida picked Y/n up. " Hello, Y/n how are you? " Y/n smiled and said. " I'm good! " Pinky tapped Y/n's shoulder and smiled. " Hi! I'm Mei but call me Auntie Mei! You're so cute. You look like you could test out some of my gadgets..." Y/n looked Auntie Mei in the eye and said. " Your mumbling..." Mei's smile brightens and she kissed Y/n's forehead. " Don't mind be hun. Now, do you want something to eat? "  Y/n smile and nodded." Can I have a cupcake? " Mei nodded and Iida set down the girl. Mei came back and her eyes widen at how small she was. " Hey hun, here's your cupcake. How old are you?" 

Y/n tilted her head and put up five fingers. Mei's eyes widen but the Hisoki dragged Y/n back to the kid's room. " We are also ready to trap Santa! " Y/n nodded but then Katsuo dragged Y/n to the 'throne'. " Sit down. " Y/n did what she was told and Katsuo watched as Santa came out. " Ho-Ho-Ho! I am here! "

 Katsuo stomped on a cord, switched pulled a piece of wood. The wood knocked over a marvel and the marvel set off a mousetrap. The mousetrap dropped the paint that dumped ontop of Santa who tripped into a mousetrap. Akio and Akane ran around him with rope and tied it. Y/n smiled and Hisoki grabbed Santa's hair and pulled it off. The wig came flying off and Y/n's eyes went wide. Kat looked shocked and he looked at Bakugo who was recording the whole thing. " KICK HIS ASS!!" Akari and Rai shocked him and Akane melted the beard. 

" Stop this moment! " They turned to Momo and Y/n stayed where she was. Emiko grabbed Y/n's hand and dragged her behind Shoto. " We did nothing! " Shoto nodded and picked the girls up. Izuku looked at Katsuki for help but got the middle finger instead. " Y/n if you help we can get them presents! " Y/n looked at Katsuo and said, " Release him... " Katsuo sighed and snapped his fingers. Izuku was untied and he grabbed the bathroom handle. He changed and grabbed Y/n. They went to deliver presents to the LOV.