Your Flame

New to the area you decide to visit a pub a few blocks away from where you live. You weren't the type for pubs or drinking for that matter but you thought since you're new here you might as well check it out, they might make really nice food after all!

//I heard this pub was called ...HOMRA, I hope it's not one of those busy ones were you can't move and it's so loud you can't hear yourself think ...well if it is I'll just leave and check out somewhere else, maybe the local park// as you were thinking you slid on your shoes and grabbed your bag before leaving out of your apartment door.

Making your way to HOMRA you couldn't help but enjoy the lovey weather, the sun hitting against your warm skin and there was not a cloud in sight.
//Today sure looks to be a good one//
Walking along the street you can now see your destination, you start to get a little nervous as to what it'll be like inside and what the people around here are like.

Now in reach of the door you push it open, the first thing you see is a beautiful bar nothing like you've seen before, everything was neatly laid out. It was obviously kept by a passionate person. Stepping inside the pub you also notice how quiet the room is, the only sound you hear is the door shutting behind you.
Walking up to the bar you are greeted by a friendly man.

"Hello, madam, I can tell your face is new to these parts? Am I right? ...please sit down where you like" the man with a gentle smile on his face welcomes you.

"Yes that's right, I only moved into the area a few days ago, having a little wander around today" you reply to him, returning the smile as you sit at his bar.

"How nice to see a new face, a pretty one might I add, moving into this area ...what brings you here? ...ah! where are my manners, I welcome you to my pub, HOMRA and my name would be Izumo Kusanagi, just call me Izumo, would you like a drink, madam?"

"Thank you, although I wouldn't say I'm pretty not at all ahahah, I came here for a change of scenery and it's nice to meet you Izumo, I'm _______" saying as you order your drink.

"I know a pretty face when I see one, madam ...oi, Yata instead of scowling in the-" while pouring out your drink Izumo glaces over to a corner of the room only to suddenly stop his sentence. Curious as to who he's talking to you peer over your shoulder. Your sight clashes with a young man, his eyes wide open staring at you.

"tch ...instead of staring down our customer and blushing like some high school student that's never seen a woman before why not come over here and greet her" Izumo tries to incourage the young man, Yata, to come over.

Shaking his head and snapping himself out of a trance ...however the blushing was still on his face, he abruptly stands up and starts walking towards the door.

"YATA! STOP! Come back and greet her, she's new to the area after all and you could show her around!" Izumo shouts over to Yata who is now exiting.

"I'm sorry if I've intruded on you two" looking around the pub you see they were the only ones in here before you walked in.

"Not at all madam, Yata is ...how should I put it, shy around girls ...I guess you could say he doesn't know how to act around them? or he could be scared of hurting them? but don't take it seriously, it's how he's always been" Izumo explains as he hands you the drink.

You stand to your feet, you weren't sure why but when your eyes met with his you had a strange butterfly feeling in your stomache, something was telling you to walk out that door and speak to him, apologise maybe if he felt you were intruding.
A feeling that you have never felt before towards anyone, you wanted to find out why you had such a feeling, why towards a stranger? or was it just because I never knew he was sitting in the corner and he took me by surprise?