Chapter 1

( For Starters, The POV's will change randomly, so most of the story wont be just 1 persons POV. )

Ty's POV:

"Hey buddy! You're up!" Mitch smiled from behind me. "Mmhm. Where are Adam and Jerome?" I asked. "They are out shopping for Dawn's birthday. Why?" He asked. I sighed. "No reason. Can you make lunch?" I asked. "Of course! Um.. PB&J?" He asked, rubbing the back of his head. "Yeah, sure. At least it's something." I said, walking over to the couch. "Hey guys!" I heard a girl say from the front door. Dawn. "Hey, Dawn!" Mitch smiled, waving. "Dawn." I said. "Tyler." She stated. "Mitch, food ready?" I asked. "Yeah! Come get it." He smiled. I walked over to the counter. "Thanks, man." I smiled, for once.

"Adam and Jerome here yet?" Dawn asked. "Nope, probably not for a while." I said. I liked making her upset. She deserves it. "Mitch, I'm going to my room. Text me when they get home." I said, grabbing my laptop and my phone. "Ty, can I talk to you?" Dawn said. "You never call me Ty." I said. "Well I am now, can I talk to you?" She asked again. "Sure." I sighed. She led me into the bathroom. "What do you want? You know I hate your guts." I said. "You love Adam, huh?" She asked. "N..No." I stuttered. "Haha. I know you Tyler." She giggled. "It's actually kinda cute." She smiled. "F..Fine! Maybe I do. B..But you two are ge..tting marr..ied anyway.." I stuttered, tears forming in my eyes. "I don't hate you as much as you hate me. So, I am gonna help you win Adam." She smiled. "Y..You are?" I asked. "Yes, I am. You wont know what I'm gonna do, but keep him strong, okay?" She asked. I did'nt know what she meant, but I nodded.

Then, I went to my room. "Holy shit. Holy fuck!" I whispered. "Oh my God." I texted Dawn.

Hey! Hey! Um, when are you helping me win him over?

~ Ty

Later this month. Near our wedding. Why?

~ D

 Well, It worries me. I mean, what are you gonna do? What do you mean by keep him strong?

~ Ty

You'll just have to find out. ;)

~ D

I sighed. "Crap." My phone buzzed.

They r back dood

~ Benj

K

~ Ty

I walk downstairs, seeing Adam and Jerome walk to the couch. "That kid, that kid." Jerome laughed. Adam laughed that adorable laugh. "Okay, Mitch, Ty, get this! This kid walked up to Jerome and said, "FLUFFY! FLUFFEHHHH!" And like hopped onto his back and Jerome screamed. I was dying. Literally dying. It was crazy cause he screamed at me as well, and then security came, and took the kid to her dad." He laughed. It was so adorable, I wanted to make him laugh like that. I wanted to give him everything. I smiled. "Ty! You smiled! Oh my God! Celebrate!" Jerome yelled. "Mitch get the lights! Adam get the Vodka! Lets party!" Jerome yelled. "Okay, seriously? Vodka?" Adam asked. "Wine?" Mitch asked. "I'm okay with this." I smiled.

~ 7:30 PM ~

Adam mumbled something in his sleep. It sounded like he was trying to get away from something, or someone. Then Adam thrashed slightly. "Adam, Adam, Adam." I said quietly. He screamed loudly. "Adam!" I yelled. "Oh, oh my God. Jesus fucking Christ." Adam huffed. "Hey, It's okay. Don't worry you didn't bother me." I smiled. He smiled back. "Hey, Ty I have a question." He said. "Yeah?" I asked. "Will you be my best man at my wedding?" He asked. I heard it. I heard my heart break. "S..Sure man. Anything for you."

Friendzoned.