Book-1-

I slightly and slowly opened my eyes to the sunshine peeking through my curtain a new year and new day my first day of 10th grade! I'm up early this year too finally I can be early for once in my life maybe this year I could even get a boyfriend..
I lifted myself up from my bed and walked down the stairs rubbing my eyes looking through the big window in the lounge room that looked off to the ocean my house was quite gorgeous on a cliff with a lovely view! The mornings are great. I made myself some cereal and ate it just in time to get changed into a nice black crop top and black shorts with tiny chains on the pockets. I brushed my long black hair and tied it in a low ponytail and grabbed my bag heading off to the school bus. Every year I sit with sombody random and never even talk to them the whole ride on the bus. I stepped onto the bus and looked around all the seats were kinda full I went to sit next to a ginger haired girl with green eyes and she looked at me and said "My friends sitting there weirdo!" And everybody rejected my seat..just because I'm not popular. Until a gorgeous soft voice said "You can sit next to me if you want?" I looked to the second last row on the left of the bus and saw a gorgeous boy with true blue eyes that were contacts, traditional black hair that was curled and kind of covering his face,a black shirt with striped long sleeves,black jeans and a lip piercing looking at me smirking. I smiled and said "Ok sure" while sitting next to him like who knew I could spend my first day bus ride with a hot boy. The whole ride we spoke about ourselves and introduced ourselves to each other and even spoke about our favourite stuff. Turns out we had heaps in common! The rest of the way to school walking into the entrance we talked and talked until a blonde haired girl who was so much prettier and popular than me walked up to us and he put his arm around her shoulder and said "Shikoku this is my girlfriend Hannah!" I forced a fake smile and replied with "Hi I'm Shikoku your so pretty!" As Hannah smiled and laughed she seemed very nice. Class passed and Hyunki took a while to turn up for lunch..(hyunkis the boy she met on the bus) Hannah soon walked up to me and pushed me up against the wall where nobody could see saying angrily "You better back off my boyfriend shiko!" I shook more than an earthquake and nodded my head up and down. She soon let me go dropping me to the ground as I sat there and hid my face in my palms. Hyunki sat next to me on a lunch table and smiled his smile was beautiful and adorable at the same time I couldn't get over it he made my head spin..I looked at Hannah who was sitting with her friends and I looked back at me and Hyunki and I ran off to the school yard. Hyunki ran after me asking "What's wrong?" In such a confused yet cute face as I responded "Just needed some air I couldn't breathe in that lunch room!" He looked at the ground and back at me and said "Oh.." as he looked up to the sky that was overcast and at the passing cars that we could see through the metal fence. He put his hands in his jumper pocket and asked "Do you like Hannah?" I thought to myself not really but blabbered out "Yeah she's awesome!" He smirked and responded me with "I,m glad you think so!" We walked back inside and I saw Hannah staring with her arms crossed and her back turned facing her locker I saw her perform a slight stomp with her feet in anger on me talking to Hyunki and I ignored her actions. Hyunki walked to talk to his friends as I got my books out my locker that was 3 away from Hannah's which was awkward but she didn't make eye contact until I made eye contact with her as she said "Such a weirdo.." which she mumbled under her breathe"

Hannah's POV-
I needed revenge on that Koku for ignoring my word with her! I have a plan.
My friend Hazel walked up to me and smirked as I said loudly making sure the girls behind us could hear "I heard that Koku had some action with the popular dude Derik!" And I had officially started a rumour successfully.
Hehe she would get so embarrassed.

Koku' s POV-
I walked up to Hyunki who was at his locker asking "How was your class" as he turned around not looking to happy but careless.
I replied to him "It was alright I guess..it was very boring" he nodded he seemed angry or almost jealous. I asked "What's wrong?"  He sighed "nothing just Hazel Hannah's friend told me you had some action with Derik.." I shook my head "seriously Derik he bullies me everyday!" He looked upset because he thought I had action with Derik the sleezey guy. I looked at him and asked "you think it's true?" He said "I don't really know you to well so how would I know but from what I know Hazel and Hannah do like their rumours." I laughed as the words slipped out "Hannah hates me so it makes sense" I covered my mouth and looked away as Hyunki put his hand in my shoulder regaining my attention while asking "What do you mean!?" I had to tell him "well she threatened me because I was hanging out with you and she calls me a weirdo it's nothing though if that's who you live then I'll have to get along with her.." he shook his head "I may hav elbows her longer than you but honestly she would do that and I would never let her get away with it"
I kept thinking about how disappointed and jealous Hyunki sounded when he thought I kissed Derik but why was he upset like yeah Deriks a bit of a jerk but could Hyunki have been jealous?

Hyunki walked up to Hannah and said "Look I love you but your rudeness and rumours need to end I'm not gonna date a girl who is a fake" Hannah looked at Hyunki angrily "Look I don't care if you break up with me because I can get any guy in the school so fine bye!"
Hyunki looked happier he looked relived almost like a fox that had been released out of a bear trap.
Hyunki walked back to me and said "That feels better" I smiled and responded "You seem happier whatever makes you feel better is what you stick to."
He smirked "your right.."