-Chapter One-

Ginny Miller is a mixed girl very beautiful. Her mom passed away several years ago. Ginny is turning 16 this year and her dad surprised her that they were going to move, Ginny ad mixed feelings about moving and switching schools until...

- a new beginning -
Today was the day of moving, I packed all my stuff and was ready to go even though I wasn't sure..Like? What if mom was still alive would she agreed to move? And is it okay to leave the house she was in? well I couldn't do anything about it now.. I just gotta face the truth even if I don't like the truth..ether way we arrived at the new house it was so big! as I got out of the car and looked at the house I felt a arm on my shoulder it was my dad I looked up to him and said "wow dad is this house just for the two of us?" He smiled at me and said "yes just for the two of us" I gave my dad a tight hug before I ran into the house yelling "claiming the biggest room" I heard my dad yell back at me "not if I claim him first!" and he ran after me.

"I won dad" I said and smiled while spinning looking at my room when something or beter someone catches my attention "what's wrong sweet heart" he said worried and walked over to me. "I just thought I saw mom.. for a few seconds" as I felt a tear running down my cheek "it's okay sweetie mom would be proud of us of you!" He hugged me and wiped my tear away he let go of the hug and asked "wanna go out for lunch?" I smiled at him "last one in the car is a loser!" I said exciting as i start running to the car...when I bumped into someone.
"omg! I'm so sorry! I didn't see you I'm so dumb let me help you picking up your stuff" I said laughing nervously and picked up the person their stuff but the person also was about to pick up their stuff, our hands touched I looked up and the person was a guy.. a handsome guy really handsome.. "it's okay everyone has that sometimes" he replied as we slowly got up again"btw I'm Marcus, Marcus Baker, so I guess you're the new girl, well I'm your new neighbor" I stuttered as I spoke "I'm Ginny M-MiL-Ler"I laughed nervously again, "nice to meet you Ginny M-MiL-Ler I'll see you around" he laughed and walked away.

I heard my dad laugh "Looks like someone's blushing" he said as he sat in the car "dad.. sometimes I just wanna ughhh whatever" I sighed and stepped in the car

-at the café-

As me and my dad walked inside he asks me if I wanted to go and look for a table to sit down for us as he ordered our food I told him yes and went over to look for a table, as I found a good table to sit I sat down and waved at my dad to let him know where we were going to sit my dad saw me and smiled and gave me a thumbs up as my dad stood in the line I went on my phone I opened Instagram and looked up "Marcus baker" I !found his account right away I went through his pictures, not noticing my dad already got our food and stood behind me.
"Are you stalking that guy already?" He said as he looked at my phone I covered my phone as I spoke "DAD! What the f!? Don't scare me like that!" He just laughed and sat the food down "I'm sorry sweetie pie, I'll try not to do it again" he gave me my food I smiled at him "thank you" I ate my food as I got a notification on my phone I stopped eating and looked at the message "stalking me?" My eyes widen as I choked on my food
Dad "GINNY are you okay?!" He said as he helped me,as I stopped choking I said "sorry I just got surprised but I'm fine now" my dad was relieved but I was just wondering how he noticed I looked him up.. as we finished we went back home to back out our stuff

-back home-

as we arrived back home we went inside my dad start packing out the stuff in the living room while I went upstairs to go and pack out my own stuff as I packed out of all of my stuff I went to bed but I couldn't stop thinking about how he noticed I was looking through his Instagram so I opened Instagram and searched Marcus baker again. I scrolled when I saw I liked one of his pictures.. probably when dad scared me. I felt so dumb, then I heard something outside but before I could get out of bed Marcus was standing in my room. I jumped up out of surprise

"MARCUS! what are you doing here?!" I yelled whispered at him I heard dad scream from Downstairs "Ginny are you okay" as you heard him come upstairs you panicked and tried to hide Marcus but you tripped over something in your room, quickly Marcus catches you but when you opened your eyes you looked right into his eyes your lips were almost touching your heart was going crazy but then... the door slammed open.. GINNY MILLER?! WHAT IS GOING ON!
Hope y'all liked it comment if you want a part 2!!