charmy goes on tiktok on vectors phone

One day, Charmy was on Vectors phone watching TikTok videos when he came across a man with a Fortnite card in his hand. "19 dollar Fortnite card,who wants it? And yes, I'm giving it away. Remember, share,share,share! And trolls, don't get blocked!"
"A NINETEEN DOLLER FORTNITE CARD?! I WANT THAT!" Said Charmy.
"CHARMY, YOU DON'T EVEN PLAY FORTNITE."
"YES I DO VECTOR." Charmy then grabs his Xbox remote and went onto Fortnite. "Charmy, when exactly did you get Fortnite..?"
"Just now." And then Espio busted through the door after coming back from Brazil. "WHATS UP?"
"The ceiling." Said Charmy.
"That's cool."
"Yeah, it is."
"Charmy, why are you playing Fortnite?"
"Some dudes doing a Fortnite card giveaway, and I wanna do it!"
"Ok Charmy, have fun." Charmy proceeds to enter the giveaway. He then gets a message from the person and it says.....
"YOUVE BEEN BLOCKED!" After seeing that message, Charmy literally doesn't care at all and has Vector buy him one. After getting his card, Charmy then blends it and turns it into a smoothie along with some bananas, mangos and pineapples. Vector knew this was going to happen and he made himself a smoothie as well. Espio, who was hiding in the closet watching fart sound ten hours heard smoothies being made and wanted one too.
"Ah, there you are Espio!" Said Vector.
"give me a smoothie or ill break your nose you fat lazy crocodile."
"Ok, Espio."
"Thanks, Vector." They drank their smoothies while watching youtube. Then after that they all played sonic racing the entire night. They got sleep and the next day, they decided to go on an adventure.