one.

JORDYN RACES DOWN the highway, green blurring all around her, her shaky hands gripping the steering wheel with everything they've got until

Jacob Black called her frantically not even five minutes ago and informed her Bella jumped off of a cliff. For what reason? Jacob never gave her the reason.

Jordyn curses as a minivan slows down in front of her, laying her hand on the horn.

Her phone ringing interrupts her road rage, she recognizes the number immediately and flips her phone open, pressing it to her ear.

She shouts into the phone, ready to curse her sister out, "Bella! What the fuc-"

Bella interjects, her voice panicky, "Jordyn! Yell at me all you want when you get here. I need your help."

"Help? With what?"

"It's Edward, he's going to-" she pauses, leaving Jordyn to sigh at her sisters brief break, "I have to go to Italy."

Jordyn nearly swerves off the road, straightening herself out with a little gasp, "Hang on, you're going to Italy? What about dad? He's gonna-"

"We'll talk when you get here, okay? I have to go."

Before Jordyn could even get a peep out Bella hangs up, leaving a frustrated Jordyn holding a phone up to her ear.

She sighs before throwing her phone in the seat next to her, shaking her head in irritation.

She doesn't understand why Edward is in Italy, because, according to Bella, the Cullens had moved to Los Angeles.

Why did Bella hurl herself off of a cliff in these rainy and freezing cold weather conditions?

Jordyn was beyond confused to say the least.

But before she could ask anymore questions, she pulled up to the house she knows well, the porch light wasn't on, indicating that her father has yet to return home. Maybe if he had, Bella wouldn't be acting like an insane moron jumping off of cliffs.

Bella ran up to the car, opening her door with so much force Jordyn is surprised it didn't fall off, she grabs Jordyns arm and pulls her out of the car, directing her towards a sleek black Mercedes that definitely doesn't belong to anyone on this street.

"Bella!" Jordyn stops walking, causing Bella to stumble back, she quickly turns around to look at her sister.

"We don't have time, Jordyn." Bella tries to pull Jordyn again but she doesn't budge, keeping a firm stance.

"Why the hell are you going to Italy? What did that prick Edward do now?" Jordyn raises an eyebrow at her twin, growing angry at the mere thought of Edward, the seemingly perfect ex boyfriend of Bella.

She doesn't particularly care for Edward, even before he left her sister suicidal. He always seemed stuck up and pretentious, holding some superiority over others.