A/N

I have decided to do another omegaverse but different.

Omega's: the lowest rank every. They are mostly used as breeders once they are 19 years of age any age lower than that is illegal to be a breeder for them. Their only job is to open up their legs, take care of the young, take care of the house, and listen to their alpha and or alphas but that's not true. Only some people believe that. They can leave their alpha if they want to. But breeders can't leave the alpha their with unless the alpha abandons them. They also are treated like royal. They also have a crew few. They can be outside till 9 p.m. no later than that unless your with your alpha. Their also have heats that go on for 3 weeks each month. Omega's also give out pheromones by their feelings. Alpha's and Dom's mostly mark over the sent gland

Sub: another low rank. They are kind of like omegas both gender are fertile. The difference is Sub's heat last up to 2 weeks each month. They don't have a crew few since they aren't used that much as breeders. They also let out pheromones when in a bad mood

Beta: beta's are in the middle. They don't have ruts and they don't have heats. Only females beta's can get pregnant. Male beta's can get both genders of sub's and omegas. But mostly fail with a male sub or a Male omega.

Norm: Norms are known to be just normal humans nothing to special. Male norms can get both genders of omegas and subs pregnant. They are also in the middle.

Dom: Doms are almost at the top rank. They can get both genders of subs and omegas pregnant. Their rut goes on for 2 week. They can give off calming pheromones to calm their omegas or subs when their are in a bad mood

Alpha: Alphas are at the top rank. They have ruts up to 3 weeks. They are very dominant over their omegas or subs. They become very overprotective when their sub or omega is either pregnant or in heat. They can give out pheromones with whatever they feel like and can hide it well.

Omega heat: Omega's heats last up to 3 weeks no longer or shorter. It always 3 weeks. While in heat Omega's are very fertile and can become pregant no matter what. They also build a nest wit their alpha or alphas stuff for their sent or sents. They also can order Omega Nest stuff online to build one. They will attack when someone comes in their nest uninvited and when someone moves their nest without their consent they will let made and distressed pheromones. When someone destroys their nest they will become sad and start to cry. Omega's build their nest in small spaces such as: under a dest, in a bed, in a closet, in a cupboard. Omega's don't destroy their nest after Their mate knots them while in heat. If showing signs that could mean they are pregant. If they destroy it a month later they aren't pregant. Rescued Omega's tend to keep their nest built in serect places so they hide. They also hide alot and when in a new place have to sniff your stuff to know your sent and trust you better. Omega's are pregant at different months depending on the gender. Female omega's ar eprgena for 8-9 months. Malw omega's are pregant for 19-11 months. It also depends on hybrids as well.

Sub's heat: Sub's heat last up to 2 weeks. No shorter, no longer. They will build a nest out of clothes,pillows and blankets their mates an theirs. This confronts them and they will build it in an more open spot. If they keep building the nest bigger after their heat is over and you knotted them they ar pregant. They are pregant for 9 months but it also depends on the hybrids.

Alpha rut: When in rut alpha's can get an Omega pregan tven if the omega is not in heat. They only get ruts after every 4 years. They are extremely clingy during their ruts.