two.

JORDYN HAS NO clue what is happening to her, why does she feel that way towards that man? She wants to see if it happens with anyone else, so she looks to Aro, nothing happens, not mystical feeling floods her, then she looks at Marcus, nothing hap...

JORDYN HAS NO clue what is happening to her, why does she feel that way towards that man? She wants to see if it happens with anyone else, so she looks to Aro, nothing happens, not mystical feeling floods her, then she looks at Marcus, nothing happens.

Marcus gives the girl a confused look, before placing his hand in Aro's, Aro quickly reads his thoughts and lets out an amused "Ah."

"Hello, sister," a voice calls from in front of the thrones, Jordyn snaps her head in that direction, to see a boy, who looks an awful lot like Jane, only with dark brown hair, "they send you to bring one back and you bring two. And...these humans." He sneers with some superiority, sending a poisonous glare at Bella then at Jordyn, who still lingers behind Alice, "Such a bright girl." Jane smiles at her twin, coming to a stop next to him.

"What a joyous surprise." Aro opens his arms, like someone's about to give him a hug, "Bella is still with us after all!" He steps down the marble stairs and presses his hands together, a creepy smile placed on his pale lips, "How wonderful? I do always cherish a happy ending."

He now stands in front of Edward, taking his hand in both of his. Bella is forced to drop her lovers hand, pain flashing across her face. "Aren't they so rare in our world?" Aro continues his speech, Jordyn mentally rolls her eyes, how long is this dude going to go on for? "La Tua Cantante. Her blood calls out to you. So appealing it makes me want a taste." Aro says after a few seconds of silence, moving his blood red eyes to look at Bella, then back at Edward, "How can you physically be so close to such a temptation?" He questions, mystified.

"It can be difficult." Edward answers, venom lacing his tone.

"Well, I can certainly see that, young Edward." Aro laughs.

Edward slightly tilts his head in Bella's direction, his hand still in Aro's, "Aro can see every thought I've ever had, no matter when. And now you've seen, so continue." Edward sneers.

Aro slightly smirks, "Ah, you are certainly a soul reading, as well, Edward. Though you can't read the Swan girls thoughts." He looks at Bella then Jordyn. "How peculiar." He takes a step back, "I would love to see if you two are an exception to my gift, as well."

Bella goes first, taking a few steps forward to reach Aro, slowly placing her hand in his, which was already held out, he lightly pulls her forward, both of his hands grasping her small one. Jordyn watches her closely.

"Strange," he hums, "I do not see anything." He drops Bella's hand then looks up at Jordyn.

"Jordyn?" Aro smiles at the girl, holding his hand out to her, beckoning her towards him, Alice steps out of the way and gives her a reassuring smile, Jordyn takes in a shaky breath and steps forward, placing her hand in Aro's, she was surprised at how his skin felt, much colder and smoother than Alices.