☔︎𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1☔︎

Reader as Kang Haneul
Bestfriend as Yachi Izuki
-

-----------------------------

HANEUL'S POV

Sitting down at the table at the coffee shop while sipping my Frappe when I saw two Lovely couple who are intertwining their hands together.

The Happy face that I put on turn into a sad one. I wish me and my boyfriend could have a date today but he told me, he's busy. Busy? Busy for what? I knew all he's work is done but Busy?

My thoughts end when my bff, Yachi, called me.

Haneul: hey Yachi! Watsup?
Yachi: watsup? *chuckled* Didn't you see my text?

I opened the chat messages when I saw a girl, she has brown hair that put in a ponytail and her clothes is quite showing alot of skin, holding hands with..... my... my eyes widen.

'No. It can't be! Is it?! H-he promised me! HE PROMISED ME ALOT OF TIMES AND I ALWAYS GAVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE! N-no.... m-maybe h-he's Face is Just like Jaehyuk but he really isn't'

Haneul: Yachi... m-maybe you get it wrong... maybe it's not him! He said He's still busy in he's work! Maybe he has the exact same face as Jae-
Yachi: Haneul! NO! Seriously! And work?! How many times did you gave him a Second chance?!
Haneul:.......
Yachi: SEE! MORE THAN YOU CAN COUNT! And you just said that He has the exact same face as JERK FACE?!
Haneul: Y-Yachi...
Yachi: NO! GO HOME AND WHEN HE GET HOME, TELL HIM TO BREAK UP! IF I WERE YOU I'M GONNA BREAK UP TO MY BOYFRIEND AGES AGO! Please Haneul.... I just wanted to care for you! And you can't just be a useless and weak girl who just let her boyfriend date someone! If you don't do this, them I'm sorry.... call me if you finally break up with him.

Before I knew it, She ended the call. Yachi's right! I just can't Let my boyfriend date anyone! I put on my angry face and sip the last drink of my Frappe. I hurriedly go to our apartment so I can finally say to him to break up.

As I was standing in the Bus stop, I notice some wetness in my cheeks. I just wipe it and put on a stoic face. After that, the Bus is here and I sat in a Corner when it starts Raining.

>after the bus ride<

I hurriedly go to our apartment dorm and go to our room. I put my clothes, stuff toys, books and every stuff I had in my luggage.

After that, I go to the telephone and tell my parents to come home and stay there for a while. They said Yes and worried ask me if I'm ok, I reassure them everything is fine.

I sat on the couch with the luggage beside me and just wait for him to come home when the door opened and saw him...... WITH the girl I saw in Yachi's pic send me. I was Really furious and shattered right now.

JAEHYUK'S POV

After Me and Hanah are finished having our date. We're now in mine and Haneul's apartment to just enjoy together and maybe having a little fun later~ while Haneul's not here.

She ask me earlier to have a date but, eh, I already have a schedule with Hanah.

She said she's just gonna go to her favorite coffee shop. I now opened the door when I saw Haneul, sitting at the couch, waiting for me to return. She stand up, turn to face me and saw her furious and sad eyes, making...... making my h-heart ache.

The girl beside me widen her eyes too. Haneul glared at her for a moment while folding her arm in her chest.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here? My bf with a girl. Great." She rolled her eyes then came closer to us.

"Oh no..."