𝟒|❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓❞

‧ ₊˚ ✦ . * ‧ ₊˚ ✦ . * ‧ ₊˚ ✦ . * ‧ ₊˚ ✦ . * ‧ ₊˚ ✦ . * ‧ ₊˚ ✦ . *

Everyone's attention turned to [male name] waiting for his answer. "Daichi why would you ask such a random question!" [male name] exclaimed, "But I mean shit-- that would be hot...it kinda sounds like some unrealistic harem of men...god i wish I had a harem, ya know what I wish I was hentai propagandist because I would be a hot one. And I'll die on that hill " [male name] joked with a goofy smile placed on his [cute/handsome/beautiful] face.

Daichi on the other hand was dead-on serious. "[n/n]~" Sugawara's warm voice purred. [Male name] snapped his head up to meet the gaze of his upperclassmen, he let out a small 'hm' in acknowledgment. "But you have a bunch of men wanting to please you in any way you ask" He smirked. [Male name] looked at his upperclassmen suspiciously.

"yeah, and what men would that be" he deadpanned. "i don't know maybe half the volleyball league" Tsukishima mumbled sarcastically. [Male name ] blinked slowly and dramatically while looking at the men in front of him. "huh-" he said. "what in the hentai harem" [male name] mumbled to himself.

--

"Half the volleyball league....am I that hot, ugh it's so had being this sexy" After practice, [male name] went home immediately. [Male name] basically dying as the guys around him explained what the hell was going on. Once stepped foot into his house he had been spam calling [Friend Name] who now finally picked up.

"what the fuck" he cursed at her. "are you mentally insane do you think my ass could handle much of a shock" he yelled to his friend which caused her to chuckle. "You'll be fineeee" she laughed. "I hope you're not mad at me though," she said quietly. "well I am but at the same time I'm not," The [height] male said truthfully.

"It's not that I'm mad I'm just a little shocked that's all" He sighed. [Friend Name] let out a gasp "THANK FUCK, I thought you were gonna hate me" she said dramatically. [Male Name] giggled and rolled his eyes, "you're so dramatic, something like this wouldn't make me hate you. You basically signed me up for free dick, why the fuck would I be made at that" He laughed.

"But my one thing is...what the fuck am I supposed to do, in this type of um.. situation" He stumbled over his words feeling his embarrassment rise. "Well in this 'sItuAtiOn" she mocked him, "you bend the fuck over and take dick like the good boy you are" she said plainly.

He started at her in shock and looked away from the screen. "...but I'm still a virgin..." [Friend Name] gave him a 'yeah i know' look at sighed, "Wait can I add someone to the facetime," she asked hopefully. "uhh who" [Male Name] asked while furring his eyebrows "Sky," she stated simply, to which he nodded.

"Sure you can add them" [Male Name] said.

--

The three of them sat and talked for what seemed like hours until it was about 1 in the morning and [Male Name] wanted to be a little bold, "Hey do you guys wanna come over....my parents aren't home." he said suddenly. [Friend name] looked at the time, "It's 1 am.. thats past booty call time" she said laughing.

Sky joined in on the teasing, "what you want use to take your virginity or something" [Male Name] started at them for a few minutes contemplating weather to say this or not. "uhh..yeah pretty much" he said suddenly which made his friends shocked. "well be over in a few" Sky said and hung up,

"see ya soon" [Friend Name] said and hung up as well.

"i'm so stupid" [Male Name] said to himself and threw his phone.

‧ ₊˚ ✦ . * ‧ ₊˚ ✦ . * ‧ ₊˚ ✦ . * ‧ ₊˚ ✦ . * ‧ ₊˚ ✦ . * ‧ ₊˚ ✦ . *

ahahahah

ha

ha

i updated also the next chapter is kinda

a smut test run

lolz

hope ya enjoy

also here's sky