Our Mornings

Now that Reki and Langa are university students ,they are sharing an apartment and started living together as a couple. Reki and Langa's mornings are always very soothing and relaxing.

They would sometimes end up sleeping in late and miss their morning classes. But most of the time they would just spend their mornings enjoying a warm breakfast together.

But not today at least.

Langa hums lowly as he prepares breakfast for him and his boyfriend, Reki.

Langa was making chocolate chips pancakes for the two of them. He waits patiently as one side of the 4th pancake cooks to gently flip it.

As langa is enjoying his coffee,a sudden pair of cold hands creep up around his naked waist and hug him tight from behind.Langa lets out a soft moan with a familiarity bathing him and finds himself relaxing under the touch.

"Morning,Langa" Reki mutters very softly as he nuzzles his head into Langa's warm back. Langa turns around to rest both of his hands on each side of Reki's firm hips.

How could he ignore and continue to enjoy his coffee when his baby is making him lose all his focus with just a slight touch.

Langa bends down a bit to kiss Reki's head, drowning himself in fresh strawberry scent of Reki's hair as Reki completely lets himself melt into Langa's hold.

And he murmurs "Did you sleep well,Reki?" Langa could see Reki nodding cutely, cheeks pressed agaisnt his toned chest.

Reki could hear the steady rhythm of his boyfriend's heartbeats, something he always loves to listen.

Langa smiles down at Reki affectionately.Reki also looks up at Langa as a lazy but pretty smile spreads out on redhead's face.

Reki is wearing one of Langa's oversize white tshirts that reaches his mid thigh ,completely covering up the boxer he's wearing underneath. Langa feels himself flushed looking at his very cute but sexy as hell boyfriend.

Reki also feels not only so warm but also a bit turned on being all wrapped up and tangled with Langa.

With each seconds passing,Reki's whole body is alerming urgently with the need to shorten the distance between them.

"Reki,for today breakfast I'm making.."Reki doesn't let Langa finish as he grabs a hold of Langa's head and brings him down to close the distance between them.

Reki could taste coffee on Langa's lips faintly.But no taste could overpower the Langa's orginal sweetness he savours everytime he kisses him. Reki swears he will never get tired of the floaty feeling he gets everytime he kisses his boyfriend.

Langa on the other hand wastes no time to kiss his Reki back with all the passion in the whole world.

Langa then traces his tongue along Reki's bottom lips and bites them softly.Reki doesn't hesitate a moment to part his mouth open to let Langa explore him thoroughly.

Reki messily tangles his hands in Langa's hair and tightens his grip. Breathy pantings start to spill from Reki's parted mouth which earns a hungry groan from Langa's throat.

After that being done, a gentle and caring morning kiss somehow heats up into a tongue-heavy deep make out.They breathe heavily as their bodies are pressed against each other heatedly. Langa's hands are roaming everywhere but Reki's ass.

Reki is getting impatient because he knows exactly where he wants them.When Langa's hands start to make their way to redhead's bottom and cup his ass,squeezing and massaging, that action alone could make Reki moans helplessy into Langa's mouth. Reki is so grateful that Langa always knows what he wants.