Pandemic

Hi,
(Here it is, the whole text that couldn't fit on my profile)

The pandemic has messed up a lot of people, and I am from that group who are suffering from mental health illnesses. Last year I locked myself in my room and didn't come out for 7 months, till the schools were reopening. That's the day I lost my control over my depression. Since that day I have gone with more medicine not only for my depression, I have ADHD and take meds for it as well. Still today it seems like I can't gain control over the depression. I have stayed away from Wattpad for 1 year and 3 months. And it has to do with that I'm trying to fight for hope.
Right now I feel like I'm about to lose hope. 😓
My anxiety and stress is killing me slowly.

But One thing I know is that I've never given up and always fought for what I want and even if I fall, I'll raise myself up and continue to walk slowly towards my goal in this life.

To all of you who suffering from mental health illnesses, what ever you do, Don't give up! You're not alone in this. Remember together we are one and we can fight this. One day when this nightmare is over you'll see that fighting was worth it. You'll se back and smile, and think to yourself YES!! I made it!!

I know you'll make it, I know I'll make it as well.

If you feel like you're slowly losing Yourself, then please don't take your own life, reach out for help.
There are a lot of people who can help if you don't want to ask your family and friends for help. It's important that you find someone who actually cares and love helping people to feel better.

If you want to write to me, then do it. I'll never judge anyone, I know how it feels to be judged. I'm judge every day because of my ADHD. I love helping people out with their problems. It makes me happy to be a helping hand to you all people who need someone to listen and just be there with you.
To understand where you come from, to be able to guide you back to your Happiness. I promise you'll feel much better when you find the right one to be able to talk/write with about what's weighing you down.

Don't hold your emotions inside like I do, it will eat you from inside and out. You would get used to it if you do that.
Take it from me, I've learned from very young age how to mask my life and emotions. I kept digging and buried my emotions, field the hole. And never talking about it. I've pretended like the emotions never existed. Today it's really hard for me to open up and share my emotions with people. It's like suffocating. My panic/anxiety attacks gets worse and worse. I try every day it I feel like am I burden to people. I know I'm not a burden but it's how I'm feeling.

Much love and respect to you all!! May god be with you all and protect you from these stupid viruses. Please be careful outside and stay safe, don't forget the mask 😷.
🙏🏻❤️😘🥰😍

Let's think about each other by not spreading the virus😇

Don't forget, if you want to write to me, don't hesitate. It can take few hours to respond, it depends on where you're leaving. The timezone is different, but still don't hesitate to write to me. I'll be answering you. 🙏🏻❤️😘🥰😍

if you want to write to me, do not hesitate. I'll be a helping friend if you want otherwise stranger 😇, it's up to you what you want. I won't pressure you. I'll lend you my ears.

And one more thing, what's written between us stays between us. Loyalty, honesty, true is very important to me. I would be devastated if someone would break those three words. I'm very sensitive even if I never show it. But inside me is a little girl who's still hurting. And I want to keep her safe and show here that it's safe, no one is here to hurt you. 🙂