Untitled Story Part

(Vincents POV)

It was a gloomy day. The owner of the orphanage was throwing us out the door to get ready for the first day of school. I had no compassion so I pushed others out of the racing to our new high school,Bailey more. As soon as I got there I caught the attention of many people since I was purple with bright white eyes circled with a dark black shade. I was wearing a black sweater with grey pants. I was then noticed by a boy who was sourrouded by bullies covered in bruises from head to toe I felt bad. This was the first time I had feelings for someone.

(Scotts POV)

I saw a boy about 7 inches taller than me he was walking toward me and pushed others out of the when Fritz threw a punch which sent me to the floor. The boy ran faster and faster and faster tile I blacked out. I heard the boy say"its ok buddy you'll be OK don't go not you too please no". I fell blood trickle down my forehead.as the boy hugged me tightly and his tears falling onto my face. I heard the bullies walk away as his warm soft lips touched my lips my eyes opened I stood up blushing as I turned to see Frittz the one who had thrown the punch.

(Vincents POV) I saw a guy staring at me and I helped the boy who had now kissed up and  the guy who was staring at us pointed his fist at my love and I defended him then his fist opened revealing bandages which I wrapped around my love's wounds and asked him for his name he said it was Frittz and I looked at my love and he said my name is Scott.