three.

CAIUS ENTERS THE library from a different way Jordyn did, Jordyns heart drops at his appearance, he wears a white undershirt that is splattered with different colors of paint, it is tucked into black dress pants and he has his blonde hair pulled back

CAIUS ENTERS THE library from a different way Jordyn did, Jordyns heart drops at his appearance, he wears a white undershirt that is splattered with different colors of paint, it is tucked into black dress pants and he has his blonde hair pulled back. Jordyn gulps and looks away, her cheeks glowing red.

He's definitely attractive, she cannot deny that.

"Did one get away?" Caius points at the girl, he of course knows it's Jordyn but is trying to hold up his facade.

"Oh, brother don't be like that." Aro rolls his eyes at Caius, "This is Jordyn, your mate."

Caius scrunches his face up, "I am not mated to a human. I've already said." He scoffs.

"Fate has already choosen, your mate is young Jordyn." Aro shrugs.

Caius shakes his head as he picks out a book from the shelves and sits in an empty chair, "I am not mated to a human," he says with disgust, "thank you very much, brother."

Jordyn glares at him, "I don't think you can choose your mate."

Caius looks up from his book, "I was not speaking to you."

Jordyn sighs, it's like speaking with Bella. She looks at Aro and Marcus, a small smile on her face, "Can I go? I'm not wanted here."

Aro smiles, "I'm afraid not, Jordyn. You will be staying here for a month or so."

This heavy piece of information gets bestowed upon them with no warning, leaving them both stunned.

Both Caius and Jordyns eyes widen. She cannot stay here for a month.

"I can't just-" Jordyn stands up and start to pace back and forth, "My dad, he's gonna freak."

Aro and Marcus watch her with amusement, while Caius rolls his eyes.

"I'm sure we can think of something to tell him, Jordyn." Aro laughs, folding bud fingers together.

Jordyn takes a deep breath, "Why do I have to stay? I'm sure I won't be of use."

"We simply want you to bond with dear Caius." Marcus shrugs.

Caius drops his book down, startling Jordyn, "Will you two stop? I'll reject the bond, let her go. I don't want her here." He speeds out of the room.

Jordyn feels deeply hurt by his crude words, hes rejecting her? She doesn't like the guy much, doesn't know him, but he's supposed to be her soulmate.

"Don't mind him," Aro places a hand on Jordyns shoulder and sits her back down, "he's a drama queen."

"He can reject the bond?" Jordyn looks at Marcus.