A new chapter in my life

: ,, And behave there, you have already caused us enough trouble. You can be glad that you can even go to boarding school with all the shitty things that are in your life folder. I can't believe they took you in. They will bend you straight again. "
Yeah sure mom I just said
I am Ophelia. I am 16 years old and my parents want to deport me. My parents and I don't really have a good relationship and are really toxic to each other. My family is very wealthy and their only concern is money and the opinions of others. We all have to be perfect, not make a single mistake. We are the perfect family in the eyes of others. But in reality we don't even know when our birthday is. Ok no .. when my birthday is. My parents don't really care about me. My siblings are more the focus. They are the main characters. It's probably because I'm just causing trouble. I am very self-confident, nobody can tell me anything. And if someone comes to me stupid, I will pull out all of your deepest insecurity's and use them against you. I know I'm an asshole but then it seems I have no other choice. All are like an open book. I can read your moods, your thoughts. I just have to make an effort. I don't know if that's human but I like it. It's like a power. I have the power. I like to be in control. Yeah and then there is school, I cause trouble. Many teachers make sexist comments. I am short, blonde and blue-eyed. The expected image of society. Many teachers come to me stupid and then I put them back in their old position, where they belong. But it's always my fault because I was caught smoking weed before school. And because I seem to be causing so much trouble, a boarding school took notice of me. They said to my parents that they could help me. Of course, my parents don't miss it, and now I'm here. Just on the way to boarding school.