El chapo

Pooh 20, drug lord

Pooh 20, drug lord

****
Man we scooping this shi out big 30 here's the map now if sneak in the back we go around the front we good ... this man got guns and bombs this man got at least 30,000 in the wall ...

Man one false move and we fucked

Factz tho so follow this map you go through the back sneak him Gucci you lie like you wanna buy ah pack and ii come in and cut this Nigga neck off and take his shit ...

Man you fucking his daughter wdf she gonna say "

She don't know every time ii bought pack from this Nigga ii sent my runner man ..  but on some real shit I'm in this bitch this weekend so Gucci send Erica to make the call and let's kill this Nigga mane ...

****

China 23  , el chapo daughter  Putting some braids in my head bitch was the move this weekend ?

Putting some braids in my head bitch was the move this weekend ?

Girl the party for one all the drug lords gonna be there even Pooh ... don't act like idk y'all be fuckan on da low

Girl anyways , I'm in there ii gotta get pass my daddy ass he be tripping bout me being out

Girl .. this weekend you ah regular girl not some daughter of the biggest king ping in the A okay ?

.... okay deal ii said braiding the rest of my hair ii heard my door open .. gurl imma text you my people at my door

Aii girl ... ii ended the call ...

**
China .. es tu cumpleaños este fin de semana " my ma said smiling at me and clapping

Ma thanks but you really didn't have too she made me ah cake with 24 candles 🕯 the Mexicano tradition don't understand what it means when there kids grow up ..

Blow blow she said .. my ma didn't speak English well and when she did it was broken she ii blew out the candles she clapped and hugged and kissed me "