draft 1

When will there be a chance to run away from them... Soobin eyed the group of boys that were staring at him. "Soobin you know you can't run nor hide" Soobin turned his gaze to the owner of the voice.

"Well then, catch me if you can~" As if on cue the bell rang and all of the students who were in their respective classrooms started to come out. He quickly took this advantage to hide himself in the crowd. He started running while he crouched his head so he wouldnt be seen by them. 

After a long time of running the brunette stopped for a moment to take deep breathes. he was panting from exhaustion as he ran for his life. But what he didnt knew is that from afar he was already seen. "Well that was an entertaining game you pulled there" Soobin frozed. He slowly looked to his side to see Choi Yeonjun. He was just about to run when two hands trapped him. The younger looked down at the older who was smirking in victory as he finally caught him.

Soobin sighed in defeat. "Geez fine i'll pay i'll pay" Yeonjun suddenly smiled in victory as he started to jump happily while Soobin is just sulking. "Oh come on you giant bunny no need to be upset~ next time i'll buy you bread" The younger raised his head still pouting at him. "You will?" The blonde couldn't resist the sight before him so he agreed to it.