Birds☾ bbh x eret

Abt. Bad and Eret where planning to meet up around the month of July, the two where playing with Eret's bird and something they unplanned happened.

Bbh/Darryl's  POV
I finally made it to Alastair's(eret) house. He welcomed me with a big tight hug. I hugged him back but not as tight seeing how it felt he was breaking my bones.
He finally let me go,
"So how was the flight here?" He asked with a big smile.
"Pretty nice, the view was amazing." I replied.
He ruffled my hair a bit and invited me inside.
"You hungry?" He asked.
"A little bit." I answered.
He smiled and went to what looked like the kitchen.
I walked into the kitchen to see Alastair cooking something.
I sat down at the island in the middle of the kitchen. He finished stirring whatever he was stirring and sat down infront of me.
We had a nice conversation about random things before we were interrupted by what sounded like a bird.
Alastair smiled and walked into the other room. I sat there a bit confused before he came back with a Cockatoo sitting on his finger.
He sat back down infront of me,
"Wanna hold him?" Alastair asked.
I nodded nervously.
"Don't worry he won't bite." He said putting the bird in my hand.
The bird looked up at me and made a little noise.
"He likes you." Alastair smiled.
"What's him name?" I asked.
"It's Ryan." He answered.
"Cute."
Ryan jumped off my hand and ran around the island then back to Alastair.
Ryan looked at me then back at Alastair then made a small tweet. Alastair chuckled and looked up at me and I looked at him. We stared into each other's eyes til a buzzer went off.
He got up and finished making whatever he was making.
I'm not sure what it was but when we made eye contact my heart skipped a beat and it felt like butterflies where in my stomach.
After dinner we played around with Ryan again. Ryan kept running over to me then back to Alastair.
The more time we spent together I realized that Alastair is pretty cute.
Alastair had Ryan on his shoulder and I was in a daze. My eyes where scanning Alastair's facial features. His hair looks so fluffy and soft, his eyes where a beautiful light blue, he had a bit of acne but he still looked cute.
I leaded forward a bit mindlessly and reached my hand into his hair. He looked at me and I was just playing and petting his hair.
"Darryl?" Alastair asked confused.
I broke out of my daze and removed my hand.
"I-I'm sorry." I said.
He grabbed my hand and put it back on his head. He smiled at me and Ryan flew over to me. He jumped on my arm and looked at the two of us.
Ryan jumped down and ran over to Alastair.
Alastair moved my hand down to his cheek and rested his head on my hand. We both smiled at each other and Ryan looked at us confused. Ryan made a little tweet and jumped around.

Eret (Alastair's) POV
I looked at Ryan and smiled. He's such a sweet little bird, and Darryl. He's just.
Adorable.
I've liked him ever since I said that line.
"It was never meant to be."
I've been wanting to hang out with him more but he was always with Zak and Vincent or doing a manhunt with the dream team.
I was always jealous of Zak but when I heard he got a girlfriend I was overjoyed. So overjoyed I sent tickets to Darryl so we could meet up.
When he took the tickets I was more overjoyed. He's just the most perfect human being.
He may have shaved his head but he's still super cute. His bright green eyes are so beautiful. His sweet innocence smile. His laugh. His personality.
Everything.
I love him so much but I don't think I'd ever be able to tell him.
I looked at him the closed my eyes still resting my head in the palm of his hand.
He started rubbing my cheek with his thumb.
He's just so cute.
"Alastair?" Darryl spoke.
"Hm?" I responded opening my eyes.
He leaned in closer and kissed my other cheek.
We both blushed a bright red and looked in each other eyes.
We stared in each others eyes for a long while as we both moved in closer.
We where only a few inches apart, we where both blushing intensity.
Darryl closed his eyes and moved in a bit closer.
Soon the gap between us closed. The cause of the closed gap was a small little white and yellow cockatoo.
Darryl moved back and giggled a bit. I chuckled and lifted Ryan up on my finger.
"Wanna go back in your cage Ryan?" I asked Ryan.
Ryan made a small little tweet and flapped his wings. He looked over at Darryl then back at me.
"Ohhhh you want Darryl." I said.
He made a loud tweet and flapped his wings more. I smiled at him and looked up at Darryl.
Darryl looked up at us with a smile. I handed Darryl Ryan and the two played around for a bit.
I was resting my head on my hand staring and Admiring Darryl.
He's so perfect.
Darryl looked up at me, I looked at him.
We smiled at each other, he had blush lightly dusted on his cheeks.
He looked so cute.
"You're so cute." I accidentally said.
He blushed a brighter red. And I blushed when I realized what I said.
"I-I'm sorry." I stuttered out.
"It's fine, you're pretty cute too." He said.
We leaned in closer again.
Ryan jumped down and looked up at me.
"Want in your cage now buddy?" I asked.
He tweeted and jumped on my shoulder. I got up and put him back in his cage.
I came back in the kitchen where Darryl was still sitting.
I sat in the chair next to him, we turned to each other and grabbed each other's hands.
We leaned in once more and closed our eyes.
The gap was once again closed but without the bird.
I'm finally kissing Darryl.
We pulled away and smiled at each other.
Darryl hugged me and I hugged him back.
He's so sweet, I love him so much.
We broke apart and moved from the kitchen to the living room.
I sat down and motioned for him to sit on my lap which he did. He blushed a bit as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

Darryl's POV
I wrapped my arms around his neck and he kissed me once again. I kissed back a blushed deeper.
"Y'know this might be pretty obvious but I love you Darryl." Alastair said breaking the kiss.
I blushed and hugged him.
I now know what all those feeling where. The butterflies, sweaty palms, raving heart, all of them. They where love.
"I love you too, Al." I said.

AAAAAH FIRST CHAPTER DONE. I leave you with 1184 words. Let me know if you guys want a part two or if any of my grammar was wrong I try to fix that as I'm reading over it but anyways if you guys have requests too tell me I'll try to to them.