Let's dance under the starry night sky together...

I don't know, felt soft while writing this. I like it.

I put they/them proununs so you can change them to whatever you like :))

It's a saturday night. The sky looks like what someone would call perfect. Covered in stars, full of purity and passion.It's such a shame not being able to share that view with someone special... someone you love, someone that you keep in your heart, mind and soul in a special place. I can't tell this dazzling view unadmired, i need to share this moment. With my, my someone. The one and only person that i think about on daily basis, and i always wanna be with.

I stood up, got in my Jaguar E-Type light blue car and drove to their house. They are not expecting me, but in a beautiful and poetic night like todays, you should expect everything. I got off my car and walk to their doorstep. It's so quiet here, so peaceful, you can even hear the sound that the plane tree leaves make while playing with the autumn breeze.

I was about to ring the doorbell, when i recognized a figure from the large half-open window where led to the living room of the house.I could see their shadow dancing with them to the rhythm of our song. They look so happy and the way there lemon dress is waving to the rhythm of the song makes me wanna join them to an endless dance, we could only stop at the dawn to admire the sun waking up and showing an element of life and hope.

I could just stay there and watch them dance all night, they look like as the definition of happiness and enjoyment, they make me so happy and they make my heart race just from watching them. I knocked on the door, they stoped dancing and walked to the door, leaving the song still playing on the backround.When they saw me, their eyes suddenly sparkled, their beautiful mouth lifted up forming a wonderful smile. That smile of theirs... its so warm so friendly.

"I-Its you!" They said and immediately hugged me wrapping their arms around me gently. I huged them back and kissed their forhead. Their hair are so soft and smell so sweet...

"I was sure that you would come!" they said, still huging me.

"you know me too well..."i smiled and looked at them right in the eyes. Their eyes... i get lost in them so easily... green, sweet and addicting.

"Let's admire the stars decorating the night sky tonight and dance till we can't no more, till our shoes torn apart, till the sun goes up, till you fall asleep in my arms. Let's not care about anything else, let's be selfish and think only about ourselves tonight. Let me focus on you, and you focus on me, lets focus on us and only" i said, huged them tightly and kissed their lips softly.

"Ok" They said, smiled, took my hand and went inside. They closed the door behind and locked it. They took their new pickup and they nodded to me to follow them. We went to the roof, you can see the sky so clear from up hear, the view is indescribable. I stood there looking at the sky like it would be the last time. The sky and the stars are my biggest weaknesses, i can get lost in them, feel like i am flying in an other world. I get the exact same feeling when i look at their eyes.They looked at me and giggled while they placed our favorite vinyl disc on the pickup.

They came closer to me put their arms on my shoulders and smiled at me. I placed my hands on their waist and we started dancing to the music. Its so perfect so soft and gentle. Our bodies fit so perfectly with each other, like a puzzle. Their dancing is so perfect as always, they don't miss a step.

Right now is only the two of us and our spirits. We don't need much, we just need each other and the sky looking after us, making sure we are safe and happy. We looked at each other smiled feeling like we just found the meaning of life. In the end is just the three of us. Me, them and the sky. I looked at them rigt in the eyes and said:

"If you be my star, ill be your sky" We both knew what that meant. That night that at first looked like a typical Saturday night, ended up being one of our best memories. And there gonna be more night like this... i promise you my darling.

------------------------------------------------

Ahah, ok its done. I wrote this in one night that i felt miserable, sad and pathetic. But i figured out that, there is no point in that. We don't need much to be happy. I only need the sky and the stars, which i love so much and they give me so much strength. I hope you enjoyed this, tell me if you want me to write more stories like that. :))

xxx