Makayla Adams

Name: Makayla Grace Adams

Age: 20

Birthday: December 25, 1994

Birth Place: England, UK

Status: Single

Looks: Light brown hair, light brown eyes, white teeth, contacts,  tiny earrings (depending on what she wants to wear)

Personality: Quiet, shy, nice, brave, selfless, smart, fast, clever, funny, weird (in a good way), loud (when near friends)

Backstory: She met Stella when she was 5, and they've been best friends since. She has been in depression since she was 10. Her parents died when she was 14 due to drunk driving. Saddly, her parents were the ones drunk. She lived with Stella until they were in highschool, then she dropped out Senior year and bought a house. A year after, Stella dropped out of college to live with Makayla.

Likes: FIFA15, Minecraft, gaming, food, singing, dancing, acting, running, sports, arts, writing, Dota, CoD

Dislikes: Haters, studying, showoffs, un-trustworthy friends, annoying memes, flappy bird, too many notifications

Best Friends: Stella Matthews

Friends: The Pack, The Sidemen, Callum Freezy, Callum McGinley (Soon)

Enemy: None

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The picture on the side is her ^.^ Just getting to know the characters, hope this explains a bit. (Picture on the side is Kelsey Chow)

P.S. I put too many notifications for dislikes because I HATE when I get those. I'm in too many group chats, and it's with the same people ._.