it begins

hiya! I see you've happened across my little fanfiction. this is a bakudeku mermaid au. It has proper grammar (including capitals, except when I am breaking the fourth wall) and spacing between paragraphs, for all you grammar sticklers (I'm one of you, ya know).

     please vote and comment, it makes writing these so much more fun! 

     lastly, I like to keep an open space on my platform. we accept all ships here! personally, I'm just a sucker for romance, so as long as there's something happening between some of the characters I like, I'm down for it. so, no hating on other people's ships in my comments section, please.

short rant on bakudeku:

     I write all kinds of ships within the bnha fandom. I know bakudeku is super controversial, and I understand why, but hear me out. if izuku hadn't been the one to kick-start katsuki's inferiority complex, I believe things would have been different. katsuki was told from a young age that he was the best, given a superiority complex at the age of four – the inferiority complex was inevitably going to come along. the kid was a ticking time bomb. in this work of fiction, I'd like to take a look to see how these two would get along if things had gone differently for them. in this au, there are no quirks, and the two boys don't meet until that fateful day on the sea.

     let's go, shall we?