part 1 💜

You graduated from middle school and tomorrow your school beginmonths holiday to rest and then go to your high school

Your dad told you to go out and bring some home stuff as your mom was having fever and your dad had to go the company for some work. You both came out you locked the door.bye dad. You took your cycle as it was little far away from your home. As you went on your cycle a boy and you both crashed he was a handsome looking good boy you kept him staring and he told you
Are you dumb don't even know how to ride a cycle I hope I never see you again he took his cycle and went off. You were just looking at him and then realized what actually he said you got up and acted silly jumping on the floor with your hair coming on and said on your mind if I see you again see I will kill you and took your cycle and went to get the home stuff on the list.

You came home made lunch gave it to your mom. you also had it watching TV. After that you went inside your room opened your maths book started doing the first chapter how much you understood you did it then other subjects also you studies and got an idea of what the chapter is about.

Then you went to mom room and gave her medicines 💊 and went to make dinner. Your dad came home he held his hand on your head and said good girl you can take responsibilities i am proud of you. You became a bit shy but you were happy and proud of yourself. Then you and your mom and dad completed dinner. Your mom said y/n sleep early tomorrow will be your first day of your high-school you replied shaking your head up and down having food in the mouth. All of them laughed. then you went to your room and watched youtube for sometime and you slept.

Morning 🌄
You woke up at 6 am you made you made your bed got ready you had a youtube channel where you posted about your daily stuff in your videos
Then your bus came and you went to your school. You go to school on cycle. Then you reached your school and your class. you were shocked to see a handsome person sitting at the last bench every girl in the class were seeing him. Then another handsome  guy came the one whom you striked your cycle with last day he recognized you and looked at you with a death stare. You ignored an and looked at front. The teacher was making partners to sit together she made you and jin sit together. Jin was a kind and sweet man while jungkook was the man who was cold cared about only himself. You go know each other names when teacher was taking the attendance. Jin told me hello my name is jin I am your bench mate what about you. Hi I am y/n nice to meet you. Then you completed your introduction and your English class started.
End of part 1
Usually my story partsare short so that you guys can read it soon and doesn't takes time.
Thank you for stopping by see you in next part
Byee armies 💜