Chapter 1 - A fresh bite

Childe walks into his kitchen unknowingly that what he did in that kitchen would change his life for the better. Childe was hungry and decided to look around his kitchen to spark his ideas of cooking. He looked around ponderously wondering what he should make. He didn't feel like cooking a lot and nor was he hungry enough to make a big meal. He counted his ingredients and ultimately decided to make something quick and simple. 

Childe would make a panini. Childe gathered his ingredients and started getting to work. As his blade cut through the vegetables and protein he starts feeling a odd sensation, something he's never felt before. Childe stopped in his tracks looking down at his unfinished creation wondering if he should make something else, but he didn't want this food to be put to waste so he decided to continue making this delicacy. As Childe was slicing the bread the sensation kept getting more prominent and more noticeable. He put the sandwich together and topped it off with a little toothpick to hold it together. He stopped and started to admire his creation. Childe has cooked many times before but something about this panini was... different. Childe started blushing, he didn't know what was happening to him or why this sandwich was making him feel this way.

 He paused, "is this... love?" he whispered quietly. Childe then slowly picked up the panini, holding it close to his soft lips, he took a bite and immediately made a flushed expression. He was so in love with this sandwich he couldn't stop eating it, he savored every bite of it, it was addictive. He slowly took the panini away from his mouth and stared at it for a bit until he realized, there was only one bite left of the poor sandwich. "No, this can't be happening... I can't do it..." he shuddered at the thought of him eating the leftovers of his loved one. Childe sighed and took a brave bite, he did it