▹ The start of the series

Asking Park Jimin to join him in a 'We Bake' video George was doing for his YouTube channel was his first mistake. Trusting the younger male to not absolutely make a complete mess and ruin his creation was his second mistake.

With nothing particular to do, George had decided to provide ARMY with some extra content by using one of his free days to start a series. He decided to call it 'WE BAKE' and basically, he would just do cooking videos with a special guest. Jimin, being the only other members lurking around at the time George came up with this idea, was chosen to be the first special guest.

Standing impatiently beside George with one hand flat on the counter top and the other being used to prod George's cheek whilst the elder attempted to do the intro for the video, Jimin was in a fit of mischievous giggles, and George knew then that this wasn't going to be an easy video to film.

"So, this is a new series I wanted to start for you gu-" George was cut off by an abnormal gargle sound when Jimin used the side of his hand to slice against George's throat. Frowning, George rubbed his adams apple. "That hurt, why would you do that?"

Jimin stepped away, body swaying to the left side of the counter as he laughed at his own antics. "I felt like they needed some entertainment, your introduction was dragging along."

"I'll drag you along by the hair if you do that again," George threatened before turning back to the camera with a bright smile. "Anyways. As I was saying, this is a series I wanted to start for you guys. Basically, it's just cooking/baking videos. Anyway, today I am unfortunately joined by Park Jimin."

Jimin gave a dazzling smile towards the camera, head cocking to the right so that he could rest his head against George's shoulder cheekily. "Hello."

George scowled at the camera after the introduction before pushing Jimin's head away, causing the younger man to stumble aside with a laugh. Not long after that, the boys jumped right in. They were going to make two separate cakes that the other boys would later have to judge, and George's competitive self was not about to lose a baking contest to Park Jimin.

Hunched over a cooking book, George read up on the ingredients whilst Jimin slyly looked from the camera and then to his elder whilst grabbing a stick of butter. He gently opened it up before slowly reaching over to swipe the butter against George's cheek.

"What-" George stood up straight, wiping the side of his cheek. "Jimin what is that? Ew- is that butter? JIMIN WE NEED THAT."

"We can still use it...just whoever eats the cakes will have a side of George Lee's skin particles. Some people would pay for that, you know?"

George took a deep breath, throwing his head back as he collected himself and refrained from slapping the younger man silly with the flour. "You stress me out."

After cleaning off his cheek and cutting off the part of butter that had touched him so that it was much more sanitary, things finally quietened down. The two prepared their cakes whilst keeping the bickering to a minimum. The calmness lasted for around ten minutes until Taehyung approached to the two of them having returned from the studio.

"What are you doing?" He asked from behind the camera, watching the pair curiously.

"Just casually fighting in the Battle Of Hogwarts," George responded sarcastically. "We're baking. What else would we be doing?"

"He's grumpy because he got buttered," Jimin explained, beyond amused by George's attitude knowing full well that he was the cause of it.

Taehyung stepped into frame, walking around the counter to stand between the two of them to take a peek at their progress. "What does buttered mean?" He finally voiced his thoughts when the room had gone quiet.