Rewrite

I stepped into the garden. Cherry blossoms falling from the trees to the ground in what seems like a infinite loop. The whole garden seemed to ignore basic physics and ran in its own time plane. It was the most beautiful thing i had ever seen! The odd petal fell into the river, its pink glow illuminating the water as it travelled. I slowly strolled over to the nearby bench next to a river, every step seeming like a decade had passed. As I lowered myself onto the bench I could feel the moisture from the water plaster my face. Looking back at the situation, you would think it would be unpleasant. It was not. The cool grasp of the water vapour was a blessing in this humid day. I wanted more though so I carefully slid of my blue jacket and lay it next to me on the cool bench. As soon as I did this I could feel the cool embrace of the vapour touching my bare arms. It was like slipping into a swimming pool on a unpleasant hot day.

As I became more comfortable I noticed more things in the surroundings; The cherry blossoms danced in the wind like ballerinas on the stage. Their rhythmic swaying was giving the garden a peaceful sound. As soon as I noticed this though I seemed to notice what seemed like a tsunami of sounds, birds peacefully singing their songs, bees busily pollinating the flowers. It soon seemed that the trees were a miniscule sound compared to the rest of the environment. I could not help but say 'I am in paradise'

I soon understood why zen gardens were so popular! With my busy daily grind off life in Tokyo. Stopping to just 'Smell the flowers' (literally) was just what I needed. I had my small slice of heaven right outside of my home and it was all mine...

But then it happened. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a bright light. With every passing second it got brighter, I felt it burn my retinas. Then I heard it. It was the biggest sound you could imagine, it was like a elephant pounding on the worlds biggest drum. With the sound and light combined I felt my life force slip away from me, but that was just the start.

The cherry blossom tree caught fire, the petals no longer dancing like ballerinas on the stage but now more like running from a big scary, monster. The flames ate the petals like a ravenous beast and continued to eat the bark. It was horrifying!

The tree collapsed and the fire raged on now hitting the petals on the floor. I was suddenly ablaze. But alas it was not the end! A tall male with a mask on seemed to appear from the heavens! Was it a angel? He grabbed me and i was flying with him! I was free then I saw the blades of a helicopter above and the rope attaching the person. I burst out 'good to know I am not dead' The man laughed and responded 'Yes everything is alright, do you want to know why?' I opened my mouth, he cut across me 'because I am here'. He laughed again. I thought he was crazy but I guess you have to be crazy to fly a helicopter into a fire don't you? Well now it was just me and this egotistical man. I guess everything was going to be okay after all.

Then I found out who the person was. He was Captain Ninma from the SDFN. That was impossible because he was going to die the next day. Captain Ninma was a friend of my friend Shindou Kunikazu, a fighter pilot in the SDFN. It seems I had overreacted as he survived the incident with a few scars. That night I met my new friend Captain Ninma. The fire was all but gone and the flames of the leaves melted into an unknown fluid. At that moment I remembered that this fluid was called 'Arson G-Fluid'

He told me that this was actually a part of a plan devised by the enemy to destroy Tokyo. How the enemy thought it was going to do that I do not know. I still can't believe it. It is like a scene from a Marvel superhero movie.

The plan involved explosives placed inside the G-Fluid to be detonated with a little help from a local gangster. He was killed in the operation and the plan failed. That is when they decided to attack Tokyo.

However I still have not finished telling you about Captain Ninma's weird plan. He had taken part in a mission to stop a meteor from falling on Tokyo. The meteor was to destroy every major landmark in the capital city.

At the time my parents had recently been married and they had wanted to honeymoon in Tokyo but were forced to cancel the trip when I came down with leukaemia. So that is why Captain Ninma, a shinobi, had saved me. I thought I was gonna die!

Captain Ninma had told me about his friend Shindou Kunikazu (now I know why they have the initials SDFN) and he told me that he had the same disease as me. It was hard for me to believe it. It was a message from above! Apparently the plan was to get him to Tokyo. They had put him inside a sleeping capsule filled with the 'Arson G-Fluid'. Once he was in Tokyo the plan was to bomb the sleeping capsule and destroy it. But it seems his sensei found out and placed a bomb inside his capsule. It was stopped at the last minute thanks to my and Captain Ninma's help. They succeeded in stopping the capsule and saved Shindou. But then there was still one part to the plan that needed to be executed. Shindou's sleeping capsule had to be put in the air currents of Tokyo. To do this it was to be placed inside a vehicle and sent up the exhaust pipe of a train. Shindou had to then put his sleeping capsule in the exhaust pipe and it was going to take 5 hours before the vehicle got there. The plan was to ignite the 'Arson G-Fluid' by flicking a switch in Shindou's sleeping capsule and it would cause the whole vehicle to explode. Of course there was no way they could do this without my help. Captain Ninma and I planned to put Shindou's capsule inside the engine of a train going north out of the capital. Captain Ninma told me that he had befriended a traffic police officer who could drive a car. He had done some research and discovered that this man could move the car at breakneck speeds around the tracks.

I knew the train I wanted to use. It was bullet train number seven. Number seven was the fastest train in the world. It was faster than a bullet train and was capable of speeds of over 700km/hr. I didn't know if I could do it but I wanted to try. Captain Ninma knew of a traffic police officer that lived in Tokyo. I remember thinking 'is this a joke' but it turned out to be true. So I asked the man if he could drive a car on the tracks. He told me he could but it had to be a special car. My plan was to tell him that I had one. Captain Ninma said that the man told him that he would also need to talk to someone from the train company to ensure that they would allow the car to travel on the tracks.

The man was very reluctant but finally agreed. Captain Ninma said to me that if it all went to plan he and I would be so excited we would be jumping up and down. That is when the man said 'the car' had been damaged and that he had been hit in the head by something. Captain Ninma thought it was a bomb but he did not want to risk everything so he told me to leave. He told me that I must try to get on the train by myself.

I was determined to do this. I got on the train and found myself in the car. I tried to find a switch on the car but I couldn't find any. That is when I remembered I had a little magnifying glass. So I took the magnifying glass from my pocket and shone the light in the back of the car.

'There' I told myself and pointed the magnifying glass in the back of the car.

I found what I was looking for. It was a switch on the car. I pressed it and immediately heard the clicking sound of a train coming down the tracks. I didn't know what to do so I ran back and tried to get out of the car but it was not going to open. I decided to stay put and try to find a way out. I must have been run over by the train but I didn't realise. Then everything went dark.