five.

ARO LEADS JORDYN through the winding, stone halls, the two walk in a comfortable silence

Jordyn is nervous, Caius obviously doesn't like her very much, she has no clue what the two will even do while together.

Aro notices her worried expression and places a hand on her shoulder, "Jordyn, I know you're nervous. Do not fret."

Jordyn looks at Aro and sighs, "What will we even do? He made it very clear he doesn't like me. He'll probably snap my neck if I say the wrong thing." She rolls her eyes.

Aro stops walking as they reach the room, "I'm sure it will come to you, and he will not snap your neck. Have fun." Aro smiles at her before speeding away.

Jordyn knocks on the door, the sound echoing through the halls.

The tug is very strong right now, but as soon as the door swings open and she lays her eyes on Caius, it slowly trickles away.

Caius studies the girl with a scowl, her brown hair is draped across her shoulders, her lips are slightly parted, her rosy cheeks now have freckles on them from being in the sun, her brown eyes meet his red ones, her heart begins racing, if his heart was still working, it would be as well.

Caius clears his throat, "Come in." His voice is monotone and smooth. He moves out of her way so she can walk in. She softly smiles at him as she does. He feels warm at the action—he wants to pull his heart out and stomp on it at the feeling.

Jordyn looks around his room, the walls and floor are the same as hers, but everything else is different. There are paintings that fill up the walls, matching the dark theme of the room, there are multiple bookcases that hold many more books than in Jordyns room, he has a much bigger desk than hers that are scattered with papers and pens, he has multiple places to sit all around. Theres no bed, though.

She warily sits down at a dark red loveseat, noticing an open sketch book lying next to her. There were sketches of butterflies on the open page, it's done so well Jordyn almost believes she's looking at a picture. She looks up at Caius who is sat at his desk facing her, his legs parted and his elbows resting on the arm rests of a deep, lush red chair.

"Did you draw that?" She points down at the drawing.

He nods, "I quite enjoy art. It's always been a passion of mine."

Jordyn goes to pick up the sketchbook but stops herself, she looks at him again, "May I?"

Caius nods.

Jordyn picks the book up and begins flipping through the pages, on each page there is always something new, a person, an animal, different features of faces, objects, landscapes, they are all done very well. Jordyn is incredibly amazed. "Caius, these are amazing."

Caius tries to hold back a smile but fails, "Thank you. Do you...do art?" He cringes at himself. He's never really tried to keep conversations with anyone besides his brothers.