𝓒𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓸𝓷 𝓬𝓪𝓷𝓭𝔂

⚠️*chapter contains blood images, abuse*⚠️
"8....9...10! Where ever you're at here I come!"

The redhead boy giggles as he wanders around the carnival, you let out little giggles as well as you see him looking for you.

The redhead boy walks away from the area you're in, you peek out and crawl from what you're under and gets up, you pat yourself down. Then you feel yourself getting tackled to the ground.

"Hey no fair!" You said
"Yeah yeah" he replied

You then start to get tickled by the redhead boy, you let out alot of laughs and giggles.

"Stop! I can't.... Breathe!" You laughed
"Fine" he let go of you.

You both get up and the boy grabs your hand, your face turns a little red.

"Wanna get cotton candy? " He asked

You nodded and he walked you over to a cotton candy stand, you watched the man make your cotton candy.

"Here you go little kid" he hands you the cone with cotton candy, you smile at the man and walks away with the boy holding your hand

"I wish me and you could runaway, be free y'know?" You said as you ate your cotton candy.

The boy smiled "I know exactly what you mean, but I have a question (y/n)."

You threw out the rest of the candy.
"What is it?" You said.

The boys green eyes stared into (y/e/c) eyes.

"Will yo-"
"JEROME! WHERE ARE YOU GET YOUR ASS HERE NOW!"

You both heard a lady yelling.
"You best hurry up and go to your mom" you said as your eyes teared up.

You hated leaving jerome with his horrible mother.

"We'll finish this conversation tomorrow" he hugged you and ran to his trailer.

You decided to go home as well, you was a bit scared because it's past ten and (y/f/n) comes home drunk, sometimes he likes to hit you because you remind him of your mother.

You walked inside the trailer quietly

"Hello, child of mine." a man said
You turn around and see a drunk man with a bottle in his hand.

You stood there from fear, because you just recovered from the last beating.

A voice comes in your head "kill him"
"Yeah! Kill him" not again...

He threw the glass bottle at your head, you stumble on to the ground, your head started to bleed.

"Worthless piece of shit!" He kicked you in the ribs then he started hitting you in the head, your vision became blurry.
----
You woke up laying in someone's arms, it was jerome.
"Hey, you okay? You kept saying stop and jerome. Was it the dream again?"
He said.