thirty nine

chapter thirty nine
"anchor"

      "WHEN I SAID A DISTRACTION, I didn't mean this!"

Stiles anxiously ran a few fingers through his messy, scruffed up hair from the bus ride, where he could only stand a few yards away from the incident to avoid accidentally being caught in the cross-fire.

And the incident, you ask?

Currently, Lynn had a fistful of Ethan's blue v-neck as his body was hanging limply in her arms. She kept raising her right fist, launching it backward, and then slamming it to hit some part of Ethan's face — whether it was his already broken nose or shattered jaw.

Lynn growled under her breath as she rose the nearly unconscious Ethan and pressed him against a red colored brick wall that led to the woman's and men's restrooms. Her eyes glowed a faint blue, and within a second she had noticed the way her sharp fangs were protruding from her lips.

The only emotion covering her face was pure anger, hatred for what Ethan had caused, and a hatred for herself for allowing this to happen.

Lynn rose her fist once again, only having the intention of destroying Ethan's face even further. But was interrupted as two warm arms snaked their way around her waist, instantly dragging her body backwards and therefore releasing her grip on Ethan.

The boy fell to the ground as a couple of dry chuckles left his lungs, leaving a bloodied smirk crossing his face. Danny immediately darted forward to kneel on the ground to help Ethan out, repeatedly asking if he was okay and such.

Lynn flickered over to whoever had grabbed her, and when she recognized Isaac's somewhat lanky body, her quivering in anger lips shifted into a growl. Isaac frantically scanned over the crowd who had started to swarm as soon as Lynn began the fight with the alpha, but they all seemed to be paying attention at beaten to a pulp Ethan rather than herself.

Isaac hushed Lynn into his arms, most definitely against her will, as the two of them shot towards the woman's restroom. Once Isaac knew the area was clear of any humans, he let go of the furious Lynn.

Her eyes were still bright blue, and it seemed like there was so much adrenaline pumping through her veins she couldn't calm herself down. Isaac's eyes didn't leave the girl as she panted and her chest heaved up and down, and he was desperately searching his brain for anything to help compose the she-wolf before she ended up revealing their supernatural secret to everyone.

      "LYNN! You have to calm down, why are you losing control so easy!?"

      Lynn moved a few feet away from Isaac as she ran a hand through her brunette strands of hair — mostly to just get it out of her face. She wrapped her slender fingertips around a somewhat dirty sink, and she stared at herself in the cracked mirror.