Part one: The Murphys

Connors POV:
Wow first day of school soooo nice, yeah right. In a normal family you'd think you'd be woken up with a "good morning sweetheart." Or a "good morning son." In my family that's not the case.
All I receive in the morning is a bang on the door and my sister yelling at me to get up and do something with my life. I drag myself out of bed and throw on the clothes that are closest to the top of my laundry pile, hoping they don't smell that bad but everything i own smells like weed so what does it matter.
I pull on my favorite large black hoodie and made my way downstairs to the "family" dinning room. "Connor hurry up or I'm leaving without you!" Uhgggg just another day dealing with my sister. What makes it worse is my dad glaring at me while he's holding the news paper, as if he's trying to remind me how much of a failure i am. I grab the milk from the fridge and finish what's left of it and then set the carton on the countertop. "MOM! Connor finished the milk!" "Connor apologize to your sister." I just walk away and pretend nothing happened. "Connor we're leaving and you better not be high on your first day, especially of senior year." My mom has good intentions but good intentions don't fix broken kids.
<time skip to school>
One thing i hate more then my family is math, what dumbass thought that we'd need to learn math very single day when we could be doing other things, like I don't know getting high. But here we are at least I haven't had to deal with anyone's shit yet. I start doodling to waste time instead of acting like i give a shit about school. "Now you can choose your partners." SHIT.
What in the actual fuck! It's the first day and we already have work and on top of it its a partner project. Great just great, i already knew the world hated me but i think the world just wants to rub salt in the wound of life. Well now i wait until there's no one left and say I don't have a partner so i cant do it and see if that works out for me. "Who doesn't have a partner?" I raise my hand and just ignore any people staring at me. "Oh Connor, you'll be with Evan then." Again....
WHAT THE FUCK

Who even is this Evan she's putting me with? I hear the chair next to me move and i turn and see a small boy with dirty blonde hair and a empty white cast on his arm. Ha that's just sad, a cast with nothing on it. I look at him more until i realize he's staring back at me. I turn my head and look down a way from him, i feel my face get hot from being caught staring. "Your house or mine and give me your number." Is all i say, I notice his hands tapping on the table and realize he's still staring at me. I take out my phone and slide my number to him so he can text me. He seems to finally snap out of his trance and realize that i was talking to him. "W-we can go to my h-house, if that's fine with y-you." Wow he even stutters too. "Sure that works, wanna head over after class?" He nods his head and slides my phone back over to me. "How far do you live from here?" i ask so i can see how long we'll have to walk for. "O-only a mile or s-so." "Ok sounds good." As the rest of class went by i started to think more about how I've never noticed Evan's existence. Was it how small he was or how he doesn't stand out in a crowd, I don't know but i cant help but feel bad for never seeing him before.
Before i knew it the bell rang and class was over and i was grabbing my sketchbook and swinging my bag over my shoulder and standing up, i notice how Evan is already out the door and i wonder how he just disappears like that. I walk down the hall not caring if i shove anyone or push anyone over on my way to the door, once I'm at the door i walk out and see Evan by the flag pole fidgeting with his hands and tapping his foot on the ground. "Hey, lead the way or whatever." He looks at me then blinks and yet again is snapped out of his trance "o-oh right,t-this way."

After a awkward 10 or so minute walk we arrived at Evan's house and he pulls out his key and opens the door,the first thing i notice is how clean and empty the house is. "Where's your family?" "M-my mom is at work, I'm not sure when she'll be back." I nod my head and continue looking around. After a bit we lay our stuff out in the living room and do most of the "project" which turned out to be a just get to know your partner thing which i hate. "So you wanna order food or something?" I ask since I'm getting a bit hungry and need some food before i get hangry. "W-we can order pizza if you'd like or i can make some food for us." "Pizza sounds good to me, i can pay." I order the pizza and we sit and wait for it to come. "Soooo what do you wanna do?" I ask while i take my sweatshirt off. I was wear a short sleeve so you could see my scars, to be honest they were pretty notice able but I don't really care, they cover my wrists and wrap around my upper arm and as they reach my shoulder there's less then my arms. I notice him looking at my arms, I don't really care anymore I'm use to people staring at me and my arms. "I don't care what we do." "Well i wanna smoke so if you want we can split a joint or something." He looked at me with wide eyes. Shit i hope he's not a snitch. "I-i've never smoked anything before so i don't know how." Thank god, i can probably just let him have a hit or 2 no enough to send him to space tho. "we can go to my room and smoke it." I nod and follow him to his room, we walk in and i notice that its very bland and kinda plain looking. No pictures or anything of color just white with baby blue. I look and see he does have those glow in the dark stars and planets on his ceiling. I pull out the joint and light is as i sit on his chair. After a few inhales i hand it to him and he inhales as well but not as calmly i watch as he turns into a coughing tomato and is leaning over coughing his brains out. I start laughing, and he tries again failing miserably, "let me help you." I motion for him to walk over and sit by me. He hands me the blunt and i inhale and let it sit then i look down where he's sitting a blush. His head is in between my knees and he's sitting on his. I lean forward and motion for him to open his mouth the i let some of the smoke into his mouth and then i turn and let the rest out and this time he's not hacking his brains out.
After we switch back and forth a bit i realize that he's gone and I'm about to be too, i take another inhale and swallow. "Can we do that thing from earlier." I look at him confused then i remember what he's trying to ask i nod and i take a hit and as i was feeling the effects of all the weed and did something i still wonder why i did. I leaned forward and grabbed Evan's neck and pulled him towards me and he opened his mouth both to inhale and in shock. I exhale into his mouth and i notice he's a bit closer then last time and i feel our lips graze together but only for a second. This is weird I've never had any romantic contact with anyone especially a guy. I'm not gonna lie and say he's not attractive but we are both high and not thinking right.

He stands up and reaches his hand out asking for the blunt and he's takes a inhale then leans in and i realize what he's trying to do. I open my mouth and close my eyes to inhale but as well as smoke i get a soft pair of lips on mine. My eyes shoot open and by the time I process what just happened it was over and i look at Evan as he sits back down in between my knees.
"Fuck it"
I lean forward and and put my hand around his neck as i had done a hour ago and slightly less then roughly pulled him toward me so his hands were on either side of my thighs on the chair. I don't know what came over me but i kiss him, I didn't just kiss him he kissed me back. He started to lean back and i did to, we made eye contact and i thing the last bit of self control we had was gone. Before I knew it i was on top of him and he's was laying on his back on the floor. I leaned in again and proceeded to kiss him over and over and the kisses started getting longer and more forceful, we only brought our lips apart to breath. I leaned back and took in what was happening and realized, OH SHIT I'm high, I'm making out with a guy i just met and were in his bedroom. I start to lean back more but before i get to far his hands were in my hair and i was yanked back down and made eye contact with Evan and realized this is a once in a life thing for me. I kiss him but this time with more force then the last few times and i nibble his lip and he opens his and i slowly let my tongue move into his mouth and let his enter mine. I slowly feel him moving his lips down to my neck and nibble and start sucking on multiple spots on my neck, he licks my collarbone until he finds a soft spot and nibbles until i let out a heavy breath, he notices and sucks and then he bites down on the spot. He reaches to take my shirt off and i let him his lips travel down my body leaving marks and bruises, he moves back up to my mouth and i realize that the weed is starting to wear off but he moves us to his bed and he goes back to biting and sucking on my neck.

He moves back to my mouth and he leans back to look at me, as he goes back to kiss me we hear the door open downstairs.....
SHIT

————————————————————
Hey its peachy or Evan, thank you so much for reading the first chapter of my first fanfic. I really hope you enjoyed it and I'll be starting the next chapter right away. If you have any suggestions or ideas you can message me on here. But other then that thank you for reading and i hope you have a good day/night. Also please drink some water and get a snack and if you have some take your meds and take of your binder. Love you sweeties :)