Kya hoga uska anjaam? (What will be it's result?) Part 4

Veer was irritated about the letter.

Veer:How dare he write rubbish about Bani in this letter?I think there was someone who was behind Bani.Bani must hav rejected him.So in order to take revenge by stopping our wedding he sent me this letter.This fool thought that Advocate Veeranshu Singhania is a fool to believe his words by reading a letter.

Bani entered the room.

"Veeranshu!"

Veer jerked seeing Bani and hid the letter.

He thought:Bani should not know about this letter.She will become upset.

I will find the person who wrote this letter and give him the worst punishment.After that I will reveal it to Bani.

Bani:Veeranshu,is everything alright?Why are you looking dull?

Veer turned off his face:Nothing like that Bani.

Bani:Veeranshu,from your facial expression I can understand that something is bothering you.Don't try to hide anything from me.Tell me frankly what bothers you.

Veer looked at her emotionally.

He said in his mind:Bani understands me so well.

Bani:Veeranshu...say..

Veer:Nothing like you think Bani.I was searching for my file.I did'nt get it.

Bani:The blue file?

Veer:Yes.

Bani:I knew that you needed it.So I already kept it in your bag.

Veeranshu was surprised.

Veer:Thanks Bani.I was quite worried about it.

Bani smiled.

Veer:Ok Bani.I need to go now.

Bani:Ok.

While taking the bag from the table by mistake the letter fell off his hand.

Bani's eyes fell on the letter.Veer took it in a hurry and Bani noticed nervousness in his face.

Veeranshu saw Bani looking at the letter and tried to hide it behind him.

Bani:What is that Veeranshu?What are you hiding from me?

Veeranshu became nervousness.

He thought:Bani is so intelligent.I have not experienced this much nervousness during any court case.

Bani:Something is there in that paper.

Veeranshu was stunned.

Veeranshu:This is related to my case Bani.

Bani just snatched it from his hand.