tha only chapter i think

awsten shat himself poop squishing down his legs in his 3 dollar skinny jeans. awsten has no money because he spent it all on jetpacks.
geoff saw awsten poopoo himself and said "wow that's sexy my donger is hard now" he said it out loud because he loves minions.
awsten looked a geoff and farted hard. "the fuck you say to me geoff?" awsten meowed threateningly poop oozing out of the rips in his jeans.
"i said my penie is hard".
"wow geoff you horny man i cant believe you would get a tinky at my poopie". awsten said as he licked his arm like a cat because he is a furry now.
"you get horny at potatoes shut up" geoffs tounge wiggled
"ok geoef"
otto walked into the room and gaged at the sight off poop on awstens jeans so he passed away RIP OTTO I GUESS.
"god dammit fucking idiot stupid fucking cuck" awsten slobbered
geoff cried at the sight of a dead otto so he peepeed himself and ran away.
awsten sat in his shit and thought about geoffs fat ass. so juicy and delicious. he went out to find geoff.

"OMG JEFF HI" awsten said as he ran over to geoff poop squelching in his white skinny jeans.
geoff turned around and said "hi awstennn you lil poopie man heheheheheheh"
"omg geeeeeoooooooofffffffff" awsten said like a lil 12 year old lady
"let's kiss" geoff said
"OMG yes bb let smoochie"
they traded saliva.
geoff took his face off and OMG IT WAS JAWN THE LITTLE MAN!
"silly little man" awsten said a jawn
"I AM NOT SHORT YOU FUCKING WANKER YOU POT OF SOGGY SCONES" said the 5'5 and not an inch taller man.
"fuck you" awsten sobbed because he can't take being yelled at it hurts his bum.
"bye" jawn whispered as he sunk into the ground

"WOW I COULD GO FOR SOME HOT WINGS RIGHT NOW" AWSTEN SAID BECAUSE HIS ONLY PERSONALITY IS HOT WING BECAUSE WHAT ELSE IS HE GONNA MAKE HIS PERSONALITY ABOUT. LIKE BEING IN A BAND? THATS SO UNORIGINAL AND SILLY.

AWSTEN HAD THE HOT WINGS AND CRIED BECAUSE THEY WERE TOO HOT.

SORRY FOR THE CAPS LOCK I CLICKD A LINK AND IT SAID OTTO WOODS BOOBS AND ITS A VIRUS  DO NOT CLICK IT THERE IS NO OTTO WOOD BOOBS