six.

IT HAS BEEN a week since Jordyn has last seen Caius

IT HAS BEEN a week since Jordyn has last seen Caius. She would be lying if she said she doesn't miss him. Demetri left to go on a mission with Jane, Alec, and Felix a few days ago. She's had multiple different guards since he left, though none are as fun as him. Shes feeling rather lonely, whenever she would call Bella their conversations were short and dry, which slightly worried her but Bella told her it was nothing.

She hasn't left her room since Demetri left, she doesn't mind it much though. She does miss the garden, she had been going everyday, but she is fine staying in her room.

She currently sits at her desk, watching the gardener tend to the flowers. She got up not too long ago, its only 9 AM. She waits for her breakfast with a grumbling stomach.

A smile forms on her face when the door opens and in walks a woman with her light brown hair pulled back into a tight bun, her light grey cloak flows behind her, her golden V is centered in the middle of her chest and her heels echo in the quiet room. Jordyn has never seen this woman before, shes gorgeous, of course.

"Miss Swan," Her voice holds a slight Greek accent to it. She nods at Jordyn and sets a tray of french toast in front of her.

"Thank you." Jordyn smiles at her.

The woman smiles back, "I'm Chelsea. I'll be your guard until Demetri returns." Chelsea holds her hand out.

Jordyn swallows her mouthful of food and shakes her cold hand, "Nice to meet you."

"I will let you eat. I'll be right outside if you need me." Chelsea smiles a dazzling smile and is out of the room in seconds.

Jordyn eats her toast and fruit slowly, enjoying the view from her window.

Once she finishes she hops up from her chair and steps into her closet, grabbing a brown leather jacket, a white t-shirt, and loose blue jeans. She still has no clue why she has so many clothes that match her style perfectly, she assumes Alice had something to do with it. Shes not against it of course, the exact opposite.

She leaves her closet and slips her shoes on, grabbing the notebook and pencil Demetri had gotten for her. She hopes Chelsea will go to the gardens with her so she can draw. She gets the best ideas out in the gardens, the colorful flowers like fuel to her brain.

She pulls the door open to see Chelsea standing by the door with a book in her hands, her red eyes quickly look from her book to Jordyn, a small smile coming onto her lips.

"Jordyn, what can I help you with?"

Jordyn steps into the hall and closes the door, "Do you think we could go to the gardens? I haven't been in a few days."