Chapter 1

There was a small chime of the bell attached to the door.

"One second please," Terushima spoke not looking at the door too focused on the customer before him. "So since you said she likes carnations right. I would recommend dark red, pink, light red, and white carnations. Also maybe some daisy spray mums so it's not all the same thing."

"That sounds just perfect! Can I come to pick them up Monday next week?" The lady asked.

"Sure thing Miss just fill out the form on your right for me."

After filling the form she left waving.

Terushima finally looked around the flower shop to see a guy with brown hair, a black loose tank top revealing tattoos sprinkled around his arms which he couldn't quite make out what they were, unfortunately.

Terushima got behind the counter and walked up to the male looking at some poppies. He was able to spot a feather tattoo that turned into tine flying birds at the top on the back of his left arm.

"Looking for something in particular?" Terushima asked.

"Hm?" The male turned around. He had brown downturned eyes and multiple piercings. Including a vertical eyebrow, a row of helix piercings, an industrial, lobe and an upper lobe on each ear, black spider bite hoops, and one singular hoop on the opposite side of his mouth. His tattoo sleeves had a crow motif with his right arm having a flock of crows flying from a branch and the left a singular much bigger crow with a crescent moon behind it.

Woah. He's hot.

"Oh! A client of mine wanted a piece with flowers in it. Since I draw better with physical subjects instead of pictures whenever possible I thought I should check out this place." The male smiled.

Terushima has heard about someone taking over the building across the street and even saw it slowly get renovated but he never caught any of the people's faces until now.

"Client? Are you a tattoo artistry chance?" Terushima asked.

"Yeah, though I am also am a piercer too." The male laughed a little." It's kind of obvious, huh?"

"I mean a little." He laughed in a joking manner. "I'll have to come by sometime so I can see your work."

"I did this one on my arm." The man raised his arm with the crow and the present showing it to Terushima.

Now that he got a better look he could see a lot more of the detail not only on the tattoo but the male's arm. He definitely had to have worked out.

"WOAH! That's incredible! You did it all by yourself? Design and everything?"

"Yeah, it looks good but the reason I did it is stupid."

"Why did you do it?"

"I got blackout drunk once with some friends and woke up with "SMARTASS" badly inscribed on my arm. Apparently, it was one of my friends doing. They were like "It's only a stick and poke so it's temporary." But what they failed to notice is that stick and poke tattoos are permanent. So long story short, I didn't really want to walk around with smartass on my arm for the rest of my life." The male chuckled.

Terushima started laughing. "At least you covered it up nicely."

"I guess, just wish those idiots didn't do it in the first place."

"Do you have any colored tattoos?"

"Mhm."

"Is it true that colored tattoos hurt more?"

"Speaking from experience I would say no I have a colored tattoo on my side." He lifted his shirt showing an orange butterfly tattoo on the side giving Terushima quite some time to look at the tattoo and his body before putting it back down. "Outline tattoo actually end up hurting more than shaded ones. I have two of them." The male pulled at the collar of his shirt revealing a small tattoo made of lines and dots.

Terushima let out a heavy sigh causing the male to look at him perplexed.

"You alright?"

Terushima nodded. " I plan on getting a tattoo eventually so I was worried colored tattoos would hurt more."

"Well if you have any questions I'm just across the street." The male laughed.

"I've got one now. What's up with the collarbone tattoo?"

"It just says "gay" in morse code."

"Oh, that's... cool." Terushima tried his best to keep his cool but the subtle pink on his face might have given him away.

It then hit Terushima why he came over, to begin with. "Oh wait! Do you know what type of flower they wanted the design to have?"

"I don't know the name, I'll pull up a picture." The man took out his phone pulling out a picture of the flowers. "Do you have this?"

"Those are red spider lilies," Terushima said before scurrying off somewhere only to come back with a small pot of said flower. "By any chance is this going to be a memorial tattoo?" He hands the pot to the man.

"Yeah, it is how'd you know?"

"Red spider lilies are associated with the dead since they mean death and recreation," Terushima explained.

"I'm guessing you would know a lot about flowers since you work at a flower shop." The male laughed rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yep! Anyways let's get you checked out."

"Okay."

After getting rung up the male left with the plant waving. "See you around."

*****************************************
Word Count: 904

Howdy

I made another story woop

I drew Enno with said tats but I hate it so you guys get the left side tattoo because

I am too lazy to make digital versions of the other tattoos

look at this trash 🤢🤮 I did my savior Enno dirty

I hate drawing side profiles

Anywho, comment vote all that

I hope your day/night is as lovely as you are ❤

Trash~